What you always thought you knew about Dispatchers......

unknown

I sure would like to see this one locked. To many personal attacks and nothing productive coming from them. I hate that at times we forget we are an online community and forget how we would treat each other if we were in person. This was supposed to be a fun topic but OP and several others have made it anything but fun. Everyone involved needs to step back cool down and learn from mistakes and move forward. We need the input, the different points of view, but we also need to BS attacks to stop.

umm spenac and this thread is no different from the ones that degrade nursing homes or basics or any other group just cause they arent up to the way some see people. I am quiet amused and shocked at some of the replies here. But then again who am I? I think some are getting too personally involved defend the ones that need it but dont down them that are making valid points and answering others posts.

terr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentoli wrote:

I nominate this thread for best of 2008! I'm buying the popcorn!

EMT Paramedic Fleshlight pr0n

Can I get some of that popcorn and I agree...2nd nonination.

Ride safe

you know i've been told to go somewhere but they never give me directions to hell :shock:

Dec21044.jpg

Larry,

As you can see, all you gotta do is make a right turn from here! Let me know what dates you're available to travel.....ROFLMAO

Dec21044.jpg

Larry,

As you can see, all you gotta do is make a right turn from here! Let me know what dates you're available to travel.....ROFLMAO

OMG Brett You are the MAN :!: :!: :!: :!: :D:D:D:D

umm spenac and this thread is no different from the ones that degrade nursing homes or basics or any other group just cause they arent up to the way some see people. I am quiet amused and shocked at some of the replies here. But then again who am I? I think some are getting too personally involved defend the ones that need it but dont down them that are making valid points and answering others posts.

terr

You lost me on this one. Not sure what you are saying. I'm all for some good bashing in general. In fact I can handle a good bashing as you should know as the OP of the official Bash Spenac thread. This one has gone to direct attacks by OP and against OP. There is no intellectual interchange, there is no benefit here. Are we talking about the same subject? Am I rambling? Did I kind of address what you were saying?

we can take this to private spenac if you like but you know exactly what I am talking about. ]