Help me out here!

jamiepcp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my bad joke, well, I am simply known for bad jokes. It was not done in any intent of nastiness, and if it offended, I deeply apologize!

Believe me, if I was intentionally being nasty, the world would know it.

Dang it. What the hell did I do? I told the poster how to find what they were looking for yet now I am an established member picking on the poor innocent new guy. This new kindler gentler city is getting out of control. We can not make any statement without it being blown out of proportion. Hell no I will make no apology.

Dang it. What the hell did I do? I told the poster how to find what they were looking for yet now I am an established member picking on the poor innocent new guy. This new kindler gentler city is getting out of control. We can not make any statement without it being blown out of proportion. Hell no I will make no apology.

I didn't blow it out of proportion at all. You more or less called her a wacker. Yet you somehow failed to mention that you "also" did that in your little rant above when describing how "helpful" you were. And I'm not clear where you felt anyone asked you for an appology?

My original post was much clearer, though Wendy felt it was unkind.

It's your endless stream of "Look! I must not be a dork because I'm calling you a dork!" comments that got on my nerve. You must have done something amazing to before I got here that so many people laugh at you behind their hands, yet don't confront you about these silly posts. But until I'm let in on that little secret I'm going to continue to have issues with the fact that you snipe at the new folks, yet fall all over yourself to ingratiate yourself to those that are respected here. It's cheap, and cowardly, and beneath you....this enless penis measuring contest you feel the need to have with the nOObs.

I would find this much easier to take if you EVER had the gnads to pick on someone that established here and willing to slap your ding dong in the dirt. But you don't. It's always someone that isn't prepared to defend themselves. Why is that?

Take a pill, relax, chill, and quite getting your thrills taking cheap shots at the folks that don't know how to defend themselves yet...and all will be fine.

I don't believe it's a kinder, gentler City at all. I've been here two years or so, every now and then we just get tired of the crap littering up the threads.

Hopefully that clears up my meaning for you.

Dwayne

Might try google or ebay. Don't have any whacker tees myself, so don't know where to get them.

Hypersensitive

hy·per·sen·si·tive

Pronunciation:

ˌhī-pər-ˈsen(t)-s(ə-)tiv

Function:

adjective

Date:

1 : excessively or abnormally sensitive

Someone needs to take a Valium, saying "I don't have any whacker tees myself" is not equivalent to saying your a whacker.

If I said I don't have herpes, I am not saying you do or your a herpes lesion. In case you haven't noticed we use the term whacker tees all the time when talking about EMS themed t-shirts. There is absolutely no reason to pick a fight here and get insulting. I Hate to tell you Dwayne but your coming off like a real ass here.

HHHuummmm -- Why where you even being asked to applogize?

Yeah, Ok, I hear you.

After writing that post, while going over tomorrow's schedule, something occurred to me. I've kind of been going after this type of post (the posts that have no value other than to “hear” yourself talk.) for a while, thinking that there were many that were tired of them. It kind of felt like I was doing my part to help the board stay professional. Finally I realized what was probably obvious to many others from the get go...I'm the only one kicking up a stink.

This certainly isn't my board, though I've become pretty invested in it, and I have no right to make others uncomfortable attempting to resolve something that seems to be an issue for me exclusively.

The above post irks me because it smacks of the kid that runs around the playground pulling the girls hair, but is quiet as a church mouse when the boys are around. I hate bullies, and selective bullies the worst. That's my issue and I'll attempt to keep it my issue from now on.

I've discovered one of the best reasons for working as a basic before becoming a medic. I gives one a chance to be exposed to all of the lazy, caustic, disrespectful, ignorant nonsense that comes with the job. I'm afraid I've let my clinical irritations run over onto the board...

Though I won't apologize for the comments I've made, they were honest and meant to be productive, I'll attempt to rein them in in the future.

My thanks to Wendy and Scar for jerking my chain. My apologies to the forums for becoming overly self righteous.

Have a great day all.

Dwayne

I didn't blow it out of proportion at all. You more or less called her a wacker. Yet you somehow failed to mention that you "also" did that in your little rant above when describing how "helpful" you were. And I'm not clear where you felt anyone asked you for an appology?

My original post was much clearer, though Wendy felt it was unkind.

It's your endless stream of "Look! I must not be a dork because I'm calling you a dork!" comments that got on my nerve. You must have done something amazing to before I got here that so many people laugh at you behind their hands, yet don't confront you about these silly posts. But until I'm let in on that little secret I'm going to continue to have issues with the fact that you snipe at the new folks, yet fall all over yourself to ingratiate yourself to those that are respected here. It's cheap, and cowardly, and beneath you....this enless penis measuring contest you feel the need to have with the nOObs.

I would find this much easier to take if you EVER had the gnads to pick on someone that established here and willing to slap your ding dong in the dirt. But you don't. It's always someone that isn't prepared to defend themselves. Why is that?

Take a pill, relax, chill, and quite getting your thrills taking cheap shots at the folks that don't know how to defend themselves yet...and all will be fine.

I don't believe it's a kinder, gentler City at all. I've been here two years or so, every now and then we just get tired of the crap littering up the threads.

Hopefully that clears up my meaning for you.

Dwayne

I did not cheap shot the new person. I told them how to find what they were looking for. Obviously google worked.

I never called them a whacker. Those type of shirts have always been termed whacker or worse shirts since I entered EMS.

As far as coward that I am not. A bully I am not. Many on here new and old alike PM me with matters because they know I will give an honest answer. I have argued with the best and worst here at the city. I do not attack new people when they do anything besides 3 post for chat. Perhaps my answers are not what they want but it might be what they need. I tend to give blunt answers and occasionally try and bring some humor with it to lighten the mood. As to the worthless nope don't have it usually only use on old unanswered posts to bring them back up. Look back many times then people start answering OP.

People confront me here constantly old and new and I appreciate it. It forces me to look at what I do and say so I improve. The attacks on me here had no value they were BS. I helped the person with a direct simple answer. If you don't like my comments ignore them. I ignore several peoples comments. The reason people respect me is I can and have argued many a point with facts. I am also honest about things. I do not pretend to be somebody I am not.

I will ignore the rest of your insults in the above and other posts.

Next time you have a problem, as an experienced EMS Professional I suggest PM's. You will find often there is a misunderstanding and things get taken better than when someone attacks a person in public.

Have a nice night.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.