Help me out here!

jamiepcp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jamie, I tried searching for it without luck (Which I'm sure you tried as well).

Welcome to the City! This was a great place to ask your question, someone will bring you an answer I'll bet.

Keep posting, ignore the crap you've seen in this thread...it gets better, I promise!

Dwayne

Edited to remove inflammatory rant.

Damn, Dwayne! Lay off spenac a touch there!

EDIT: HOLY crap within 30 seconds of posting this... Dwayne edited his post!!!! WHOA! It's like I actually have... POWER or something!

Dawn's rule, (since you invented it) is being invoked here! Call a truce already!

Ebay would be your best option... good luck finding the shirt. Is your brother a college student? Would be a perfect thing for the college moron...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Damnit y'all this is lame... I found this in 30 seconds!!!!! :) Where were you guys looking?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

[web:a2ae2f29c6]http://cgi.ebay.com/AOx1-EMS-Fire-EMT-Paramedic-Firefighter-shirt-XL_W0QQitemZ310005756659QQihZ021QQcategoryZ53293QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVie

wItem#ebayphotohosting[/web:a2ae2f29c6]

Ok Wendy...for you. (Though I'm thoroughly sick of the established members taking pot shots at the new folks...)

And, little miss smarty pants, I'll have you know I did a very complete...and err...extensive search...I will just have to assume my Google's broken...or something...

Dwayne

Methinks my google skillz owns yer google skillz.... :wink:

In any case, it's perfectly fine to state you don't own any whacker tees... until the n00b gets better acquainted with us anyway, she doesn't know what the whole "whacker bash" thing is into anyways.

I personally have always wanted a shirt that says "Asthma is Sexy" from T-shirt Hell. :)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.