EMS Cadets/Explorers?

rayster Posted:I'm not going to lie and say that the picture doesn't gross me out,

Honey, I'm 31 years old and i've been doing this for 11 years I would have a hard time with seeing that. There is not one of us who wouldn't. :?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under 18 can't be trackside at motor sports even but you can run onto the track to save the day?

http://www.emtcity.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5974

There’s 3 tracks were I live. 2 are covered by St John which is the organisation I'm a volunteer cadet with. St John aren’t covered to have cadets out on the track. The other track, I'm employed (they give me some pocket money lol) to be there first aider so I'm covered by Motorcycling Victoria insurance as a club official. I work under adult first aiders and a nurse.

Sorry to be Confusing

well im jumping into this topic late but in due request to the question asked at the beggining of the topic here i go.

im a 15 first responder from knightstown, indiana. the service were with is tiny little rural thing but its fun. ill get harrased for this but we are allowed to do ride alongs and the little evil thing of touching the patients also. were an explorer post i think it might be a venturing crew.(ahh who cares its all the same) Well is there anything else youd like to no?

is there anything else youd like to no?

Nothing that hasn't been covered above and at this exhausted thread, may it rest in a well earned peace. You could take this opportunity to practice articulating your opinion in opposition to the straw men of concern-for-your-welfare or can-they-really-do-this as the primary agenda of those who oppose your position. If you do so, some of us will appreciate the importance of that exercise for you, and for you only. Alternately, if you would like more profoundly to impress your readers here, you will accurately recount the objections to minors-on-ambulances that you read. That will go far to showing an aptitude for, really, any type of work. Either way, you win. That's the luxury of being young. :)

Michael! Shhhhh! You're giving away all of our adult secrets! And you remember what the penalty is for spreading classified information, right?

We send you to Robert Novak and he writes an article and it's all downhill from there. Special prosecutors, congressional hearings...messy, messy stuff. You don't really want that now, do you? :)

were an explorer post i think it might be a venturing crew.(ahh who cares its all the same)

Yes, there is a difference, and it's an explorer post if anything. Venturing is for high adventure (i.e. rock climbing, long distance/high altitude hiking. So, umm, you're a part of a group that you don't even know what it is?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.