Be a patriot & do your part

PCB

I'm offended that you would equate my joke with this one. Everyone knows that Orthodox Alligators are not bent on converting everyone to carnivorism or killing them (course they do believe you should pay a tax if you want to be a vegetarian to live in their carnivoristic society).

Michael

Something comes to mind here... No likee? No clickee. NO READEE! If you accidentally clickee and readee and realize that you didn't likee, don't blame the postee. Wups! Sucks. You read something you didn't like.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I am so offended, that is is obviously a reference to the insensitive and racially motivated "no tickee, no washee." A slur of Asian-Americans in reference to the stereotype they all ran laundries and spoke improper English.

Bae Sung and Ms. Bunny Swan are not amused.

bobby_lee.jpg

CX7-42.jpg

Of course I am joking in case you haven't seen MADTV.

I am so offended, that is is obviously a reference to the insensitive and racially motivated "no tickee, no washee." A slur of Asian-Americans in reference to the stereotype they all ran laundries and spoke improper English.

Bae Sung and Ms. Bunny Swan are not amused.

bobby_lee.jpg

CX7-42.jpg

Of course I am joking in case you haven't seen MADTV.

ROTFLMAO!! I Have seen MadTV!!

Now I think I need some O2..........whew :thumbleft:

• 1 year later...

It was a joke. Lame, but a joke none the less. Not an original from the OP either (I have read it several times before).

You either found it funny or not.

The real joke however, is that there are probably some dumb arses having read it, who believe the whole "suicide" thing to be true...or are all medical staff in muslim countries female?

It was a joke. Lame, but a joke none the less. Not an original from the OP either (I have read it several times before).

You either found it funny or not.

The real joke however, is that there are probably some dumb arses having read it, who believe the whole "suicide" thing to be true...or are all medical staff in muslim countries female?

No, the real joke is that you dug up a 2 year-old thread to say almost nothing that hadn't already been said about it.

http://www.animatronics.org/strangers/strangers.htm

If you found THAT offensive then don't click on the link.

And here I sit in my Wal Mart special Lawn chair, 2 years later, in a snow drift with iced beers waiting for the parade to begin :dribble:

Since that Radical Islam has now suicide bombed Bali, Spain, Italy, UK, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, then were those Twin Towers (then the lunatic on the Texas Military base)

Hey just me but suck it up those princesses that are more politically correct than bright and lack any sense of humour, I one would be under an impression that westernized Muslim should expect a few jokes there way, yea think ?

ps Support the TROOPS !

Edited by tniuqs
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.