Be a patriot & do your part

PCB

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.

So next Saturday at 4 PM. Eastern Time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America.

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.

WAL-MART HAS LAWN CHAIRS ON SALE, PASS IT ON!

• 1 month later...

That has to rank with the most ignorant/offensive posts I have ever seen anywhere. Aside from being discriminatory against religion, it is that kind of thinking that all Muslims are evil and should be "outed."

Countless negative points for this one and an appeal to Admin to remove the post,lock the thread and suspend the authors posting ability for a at least a month if not banning the poster altogether.

That has to rank with the most ignorant/offensive posts I have ever seen anywhere.

I strongly disagree. Yours beats it hands down.

Countless negative points for this one...

Bullsh!t. They were countable, you were simply too lazy, or unable, to count them. Pitching a fit is not an acceptable replacement for logic here.

...and an appeal to Admin to remove the post,lock the thread and suspend the authors posting ability for a at least a month if not banning the poster altogether.

Wow. I have a lot of respect for many of your posts. But there is nothing respectable about this one.

"warning: Adult material may be located on this board." This warning, plain as day, is viewed upon entering the Humor forum.

Adult material means material that you may find offensive. When an adult finds a post offensive, most often, they then attempt to define what is found offensive, why they felt it was offensive, and then make some effort to effect the poster's future attitudes on the matter. This helps to educate us all, making the City, and the world a better place. (Wendy's Law)

To me, easily the most offensive thing that can come out of a person's mouth is, "make them shut up!", or "Lock this thread" (As in, "I've had my say, so there can't possibly be anything else productive to come from it.").

That attitude is ignorant, oppressive, degrading to us all, and unacceptable in a thinking, analytical, evolving society.

I know from your posting history that you're too smart to believe that attempting to force others with opinions that we find distasteful to keep their opinions in the dark where they can't be effected by others not sharing their views is a good thing.

The original post sexualized women, stereotyped Muslims, made men look like idiotic, intoxicated erections. Not great perhaps, but it was a joke after all.

Your reaction to that post attempted to insult and degrade us all.

Dwayne

Edited for minor changes in context and punctuation.

• Like 1

Wow, the American christian male has lost another right. The right to tell a joke in a forum that has a specific warning regarding content. :roll:

The joke wasn't that funny, but good God... wait, for Pete's sake...no, for the love of some mythical being that you may or may not pray to, HIT THE BACK BUTTON AND GET A LIFE!

I'd say he has a right to post it. Stuff like this gets told a lot around the stations... but it's up to the poster to judge whether it'll be well-accepted or not. Honestly, little offends me, but I did think it dumb that they're just equating terrorists with Muslims.

That's like a joke equating black people with criminals...yeah you can tell those jokes, but you better know your crowd (and Muslim/terrorism is a more real topic right now being at war and all and post 9/11 hate crimes etc)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.