LIVING IT UP!

medic_girl_chas

It's my last year of high school and people keep telling me so many different things that it gets confusing. My parents want me to stay home for my first two years of college but thats not what I want to do. In the mean time I'm living up my last year of high school. If anyone has any advice on colleges I would be really grateful to hear it!

~Chas

No one can tell you what you need to do. It's a personal decision based on what feels right to you.

But that being said, what do you want to do? If you go to college do you know what you want to study? Find a college that has what you're interested in and visit it and get some info on it. If you have no set idea of what you want to do as a career, do a semester or two at a community college, you can take you gen ed credits that you'll be taking as a freshman in college anyway, while also exploring different subject areas to "put your feelers out" in search of something that interests you.

Good luck! :D

Well if you know what you want to do, then go for it. Do some college searches and find some that have your major and talk to your parents about it. If you get all the information on the colleges and you present it to your parents, maybe they'll see how serious you are about going to that college or whatever. But there isn't anything wrong with staying at home and going to school, it's all depends on your situation. What are you interested in majoring in?

Because school is fun and its my last year of high school which means I'm living it up at the moment. School is like a party 24-7 or at least most days it is and others days it is just school.

~Chas

I think you may have missed the point somewhat as to the subject matter in this catagory.

Take a look at the other postings here. It's for jokes and funny stories, not cos you're having fun at school (nice as that is, I hated school!!) #-o :joker: :geek:

I regret not having moved out and experienced the total college package. I stayed home to save money. lame excuse because those who went to live in the dorms are making enough money now to not have to worry about it... just my $0.02.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.