Supernatural happenings

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandmother woke up from a sound sleep, went over to the window that was closest to the direction her sister's house was in, stared out across the city, thought about her sister and went back to bed. The next morning they came to tell her that her sister and her brother in law had died in a house fire caused by smoking in bed. Some of the kids survived though.

I've had more than my share of the creepy cold sweat spine chill "uh oh, here it comes" moments. Happens more often than not. Share the phenomenon with my fiancee. Sometimes it's a distinct sequence of images, sometimes not. *shrugs* life is wierd!

If you want to know about some of the specifics, message me. :D

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Thanksgiving day last year we went to our daughters house for dinner. After a great meal and spending most of the day with the grandkids my husband stated he was feeling bad and kinda hurting so he was going to go ahead and take his pain meds...after another hour or so i decided i would take him home and catch a nap before work...He was a little groggy so my son-in-law helped me walk him to the car. My 5 y/o granddaughter helped carry stuff out.

We got home put him to bed and about 2 hrs later he was sitting on the bed with an altered LOC, cool and diaphoretic...We moved him to the living room checked his BGL and called for a unit i realised he was having another MI...5 minutes after they arrived he quit breathing and died at the local ED. When we sat down to tell my granddaughter that her Pop had died...She smiled and said i know the lady told me that she would take good care of him...I asked her what lady and she said the angel that helped us when we took him to the car.

Over the next few days she said a few other things that leaves me to believe the small kids of the world see more than we ever will.

Those who know me, know I speak often of the girl I almost married, but for that one insurmountable hurdle: When I asked her to marry me, she said "no".

She displayed some ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) ability, and she is one of the folks I mentioned taught me how to do seances.

She, herself, used to joke, as she was a kind of height-challenged person(5 foot 2?), that no one refer to her as a "Medium", as when she was out and about in the community, no one would mention her as the short medium at large.

I maintain 2 files on my memory sticks, one about her, the other about the seances, and, again, only by e-mail request, will I send them out. One is about 10 pages (today!), the other is 5, so only by request, with EMT City mentioned in the subject line, otherwise I may reject the e-mail unread.

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot, previously posted somewhere here, I had an episode of deja vu, and had also mentioned that a crew member of my VAS predicted, by a few hours, the crash of United Air Lines flight 66, which crashed on final approach to JFK Airport in June of 1975, killing 113 persons.

A couple of calls weird. One was a major MVA-head on many, many years ago when we played M.E. as well. We had 2 DOA (husband and spouse) that was killed instantly on a head on, they had a 12 y.o. daughter that was in between them and actually took the impact saving her life.

While enroute we noticed the husband arm had came loose and I went back to re-strap it. When suddenly the wife's arm fell out as well and her hand fell into her husbands. My boss was watching in the rear view mirror and helped clear the way as I ran back into the front. It spooked both of us... Apparently the couple (mid 30's), he had just found out he was cancer free after his last treatment..

The other was in my BSN, I has a fellow student that died about 2 weeks prior to graduation. What was odd she died on a Monday, and the following Wednesday, everyone in class received an e-mail from her (computer) about having special friends... etc. She lived alone, and did not use computer often, and very non-savvy on using internet, etc. Definitely, was weird.

R/r 911

APACHI = ALBERTA PARANORMAL ASSOCIATION CALGARY HAUNTINGS & INVESTIGATIONS:

We have been up and running for almost 3 yrs since May 28th 2004. I work with the Alberta EVP Research out of Sask.

Some of you call me weird or creepy, well sticks and stones may break your bones, but the dead will haunt forever. :wink:

Okay, so I'm sure all here have heard about the I35 bridge that collapsed in Minneapolis, MN. It's about 60 miles from where I live. Well, I received some pictures in an email yesterday of the scene. As I viewed them I knew I had seen them before. It was deja vu. Pretty eerie. It sent chills down my spine. I also posted the pictures on the City (Minneapolis Responders Post). They are incredible.

As I viewed them I knew I had seen them before. It was deja vu. Pretty eerie. It sent chills down my spine.

Last time I had something like that, I can at least mention what triggered remembrance of the dreams (visions?). I had an updated dream of being caught in a tsunami at the Atlantic Ocean end of my street.

Yes, I said updated: the new nightmare had houses unbuilt at the time of the original dream, as well as a 1990s Good Humor Ice Cream truck, instead of, from when I was maybe 7 years old, the empty lots and 1950s Good Humor Ice Cream truck.

The updated dream happened after the world and I were seeing the videos of the Christmas Day Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

After we got home from the hospital the night my dad died. I went to bed and my husband went down to work to make arrangements for someone to cover for him. My children ages 4 and 18 months were asleep in bed and the neighbor had gone home. The phone rang, I answered it and the voice said "Don't worry everything is ok" I was half asleep and responded who was this? I didn't know and hung up the phone, it rang again and the voice said " Don't worry I am ok, I made it" It was my dad. Thinking I dreamt it I was not going to say a word. The next morning my 4 year old who was asleep at the time of the phone call, asked why Grandpa called! Then I explained to my husband what happened. My son said it was true that he told Mommy he was ok and he made it to heaven.

My Uncle robbie was near the end of his road, and still living at his home with his wife Yvette. He was having these DM episodes at night, where he'd get up and yell at the man to go away, and leave him alone. Yvette asked us to unload his pistol and kindly remove any ammo in the house. We did. He went to a NH a few weeks later, and every other night or so, he'd swing his cane around, and chase that man away. Yvette told us that on the night he died, he just sat up, said, "OK, I'm ready now Pere..." in French, and then laid back down and stopped breathing. was my great-Granpere visiting him? Wierd.

My granddad passed away about 6 months later, and Meme made a stink about his late-night fits, too. He would do the same thing as Robbie for about a month before he passed.

Creepy, but somehow reassuring.

Another one: We responded to a "sick call" at about 4 AM. Dispatch said he was a hospice PT with a Hx of CA who had not eaten for a couple of days, and had pulled out his medication port. We get there and this poor guy in his early 40's who is bald from chemo is on his brother's couch. His skin was blotchy pale and purple, and he was hyperventilating and diaphoretic. His sis-in-law said he had been pacing from the bed to the couch all night, and had been agitated. We went out to get the stretcher, and when we got back in, he had crapped himself. He just kept saying, "Oh... ooooh. No. No. Oooh." and looking around the room and flinching every now and then like he was waving away flies. We got him to sit on the stretcher, and he said, "No, not now!" We assured him and rolled him out. The medic I was with asked me to get DNR papers, because, "He's doing it right now."

I walked up to his bro and sis-in law, got the papers, and returned just in time to see him cry a couple of BIG teats, and sob a little, and then crump. I had to tell his brother he had passed, (not easy to see a man drop to his knees in a driveway and wail,) and then I got in and prepared to drive to the ER. I wondered if he would go to Heaven, got a bad feeling like darkness was creeping around us, and happend to look down at the volt-meter and see the number 666 flashing. This panel doesn't flash at all, it just reads voltage. It went 666, then .1, then 666 then .1, then 666 then .1 and then it went back up to 1200 or so, and that was all. The feeling went away and I prayed the whole way to the hospital. I felt sick as hell all that day, and had a violent vomiting spell later that day.

Yuck.

I didn't feel right for a couple days after that, and neither did my partner. I told her what I had seen, and she told me that she had never in her 25-odd years of this had seen a person actually CRY when they died.

Poor guy, I hope he's ok now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.