Hilarious new movie: SKID MARKS

ronjesse

not judging a entire movie by it's trailer posted on the website promoting this pile of crap but... I'm gonna

I for one will not go see it. The video I saw on the site made me cringe not because of the skills or whatever being done but that it just looks sooooo stupid.

I looked forward to Reno 911 but it was a terrible movie.

Just another movie that shows the public a bad side to us. I know it's comedy but I am not gonna see it. Why see a movie that makes us look bad. I have better uses for 10 bucks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you enjoy being looked upon as unprofessional which the public does when they see this stuff.

I particulary do not like movies like this. You don't have to agree with me nor do you have to understand where I'm coming from but please respect my right to have an opinion.

I do not come here and disparage you so please do not do not disparge me.

Besides, haven't we been discussing professionalism in this forum for many many weeks and we strive to be professional in our workings with the community and along comes this movie or any movie that portrays us in a negative light and some of what we have strived for and the level of professionalism that we had attained has been diminished by this film or any film like this.

Personally I don't care what films filmmakers make but I will not support a film like this. I have better things to spend my 10 dollars on than this movie.

Like lights on my Yugo fire car.

This movie looks unwatchable. Granted we only got to see a little snippet of action, but it was worse than my 10th grade video production class video... and trust me, that was bad. :)

I don't care about EMS generalizations, and the like... but make the acting good!!! For crying out loud! Make it entertaining! Funny is funny, whether it is an accurate depiction or not. And that clip was not funny.

When I originally saw it and posted it I thought it was a bad joke. Funny for youtube but not for a movie. I'm with Ruff ( I know hard to believe ) on this one because it looks like it will just give the public another poor image of us. I really would like to see a movie that shows the professionalism of EMS. There is so much about EMS that could be shown that might help people think of us as more than a taxi umm ambulance driver. The show could have humor, drama, blood, guts, compassion, etc in proper proportion to show what we are really about. If I had a backer I could write a show and work with a producer to capture it. It would need people from all aspects of EMS to consult so we could bring at least parts of all our realitys to it. So far all that is ever shown is the loser that flunks out or has no ambition. But it ain't going to happen as I could write and submit it but never get it picked up. It needs support at the start or it fails or someone changes it to the above crap. Sorry rant off for now.

When I originally saw it and posted it I thought it was a bad joke. Funny for youtube but not for a movie. I'm with Ruff ( I know hard to believe ) on this one because it looks like it will just give the public another poor image of us. I really would like to see a movie that shows the professionalism of EMS. There is so much about EMS that could be shown that might help people think of us as more than a taxi umm ambulance driver. The show could have humor, drama, blood, guts, compassion, etc in proper proportion to show what we are really about. If I had a backer I could write a show and work with a producer to capture it. It would need people from all aspects of EMS to consult so we could bring at least parts of all our realitys to it. So far all that is ever shown is the loser that flunks out or has no ambition. But it ain't going to happen as I could write and submit it but never get it picked up. It needs support at the start or it fails or someone changes it to the above crap. Sorry rant off for now.

you forgot cheap affairs and booze..... But I agree with SPENAC........and ruff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.