Hilarious new movie: SKID MARKS

ronjesse

A hilarious new movie is coming out this October: SKID MARKS. (http://www.skidmarksthemovie.com) SKID MARKS is the hilarious story of two rival ambulance companies in the town of Bayside: Downtown Intensive Care (D.I.C.) and Bayside Ambulatory Life Services (B.A.L.S.). Due to budget cuts, Bayside is downsizing to just ONE ambulance company. Now the E.M.T.s (Emergency Medical Technicians) who drive the D.I.C. and B.A.L.S. ambulances must fight each other to see who will keep their low-paid, seemingly dead-end jobs. The company that brings in the most patient transports wins! These misfits of the medical community will stop at nothing, break any law, and take medical care to new lows as they try to sabotage their rivals and salvage their careers. Get ready for the joyride of your life as the heroes of SKID MARKS come crashing into a theater near you! Learn more about SKID MARKS at www.skidmarksthemovie.com.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October now? WTF! The goddamn website said May, last fall, then June, then August, then September..

By the time October gets here, it will be moved back to 2009.

:roll: :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now Terr I feel it would be appropriate for us to allow this thread to get back on track, so will you please stop hijacking it. :lol:

Admin I am sorry for Terrs actions, but well you know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.