Hilarious new movie: SKID MARKS

ronjesse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I just wasted 33 seconds of my life watching a third grade production of a so called film. Just when I thought ..."Saved "...television show was horrible and nothing could be any worse..

I just suggest the producer, film maker, actors, etc.. can this immediately! Surely, they don't want their reputation be based on this piece of feces.

I would promote other EMS forums not to watch this film, but their trailer does a good enough job.

R/r 911

CMK if you can't say anything nice just dont' say anything at all? I have not made any negative comments toward anything you have posted so please stop doing so at my expense.

I'm with Ruffems on this, that polarity is BS, I wouldnt pay $1 to see it, makes you people in EMS, look like circus idiots, Spenac should know, he portrayed the bearded lady, it paid for his intuition. Let's just say this was a second job for him. :)

CMK if you can't say anything nice just dont' say anything at all? I have not made any negative comments toward anything you have posted so please stop doing so at my expense.

:| It's called humor.

I'm with Ruffems on this, that polarity is BS, I wouldnt pay $1 to see it, makes you people in EMS, look like circus idiots, Spenac should know, he portrayed the bearded lady, it paid for his intuition. Let's just say this was a second job for him. :|

I'm not that cute, sorry. But this movie needs to be stopped.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.