Bash ALS providers here

spenac

You mean to tell me that for two years, I was ALMOST pond scum?!?!? HORRAY!!!!!! LMAO!!! :lol:

The 3 Lowest Life forms in order of significance and importance from left to right

poop---->poop.jpg-----> protozoaprotozoa.jpg------------>lowest form------>EMT student medic.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. it might just be me, but why do you people feel the need to bash students ? Yeah Most of them do call for ALS backup right away and panic in a lot of situations, but you know how it felt when you were a student yourself. After a call having to go back and get all the abuse from the medics at the station. I don't know, it very well could just be me and yes I am aware I'm gonna get chewed up and spat out by people but shouldn't we be encouraging them instead of putting them down ?

Well take care, and be gentle.

So.. it might just be me, but why do you people feel the need to bash students ? Yeah Most of them do call for ALS backup right away and panic in a lot of situations, but you know how it felt when you were a student yourself. After a call having to go back and get all the abuse from the medics at the station. I don't know, it very well could just be me and yes I am aware I'm gonna get chewed up and spat out by people but shouldn't we be encouraging them instead of putting them down ?

Well take care, and be gentle.

:violent1: We only bash because we care. As long as you really apply yourself and continue working to better yourself we really have your back. :-({|=

Well I'm proud to say I am no longer a student.. haven't been for a while :? but that does make sense. Maybe I shouldn't be so soft on them ?

Then what were you whining for. :lol: Go forth and bash students, make them pay for the pain you felt. :twisted: But really give them some encouragement but also enough bashing so they don't decide they know it all. Now someone needs to start a student bashing post cause this is the ALS bashing site.

I take serious offence to being "lower" than pond scum....

i created the pond scum :lol:

The thing I hate about our ALS medics here is fair enough they have their flashy new shinny Bachelor degree but they can’t communicate with people or relate to them! There just like a needle pocking drug giving machine. Ask the patient questions that only relate to the injury. What’s wrong with changing the subject for a bit? Making someone laugh? Lighting up the place? It’s scary enough having strange people you don’t know all around you doing strange things, pocking and prodding. There like bloody drones!

like bloody drones!

The drones' main function is to be ready to fertilize a receptive queen.... if picked up will sometimes try to frighten the disturber by swinging its tail towards the fingers. This has led the drone to be considered as a canonical example of a worthless member of a society.... Although heavy bodied, drones have to be able to fly fast enough to catch up with the queen in flight.... Drones are stingless. ~ Wikipedia

Medic students are the lowest of the low. They see every patient now as needing some sort of ALS care, have forgot all thier BLS skills and act like paragods(thats reserved for us medics) The only thing worse than a medic student is a fresh July EM resident, its just around the corner folks, the one time of year I can get on my high horse and crap on a doc, make him look stupid, thus making me feel important :D

#1. How do you know this?

#2. They see pt's as needing ALS care because they need to practice ALS care to use their skills.

#3. You were once a basic.

#4. You were once a medic student.

#5. Wouldn't it suck to have a new medic who had no skills because he only practiced them when ALS was absolutley necessary?!?!