fire hose pants

Just wondering if anyone has seen or used these and how they are. I found them in the duluth trading company.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/departm...ture=Product_19

they are made out of firehose material, so they are suppose to be real tough, they are water/oil resistant. Im thinkin i may get a pair, at $50 a pair they seem resonable. Plus they have them in navy blue.

any thoughts?

any thoughts?

I wasn't going to mention it, but since you ask, yes... I think it's kinda weird that you would post this in the "BLS Care" forum. :?

Although I didn't see these pants specifically, I was in the Duluth Pack store a couple of weeks ago and can vouch that all of their canvas stuff is softer than you can imagine it would be. Rugged, but not stiff. ok, ok, hold your comments! :( The leather goods were incredible and so very expensive.

SARgal

• 2 months later...

I've got one of their fire hose FOM shirts and its AWESOME, tough as nails, but very warm, would suck for summers here in Texas, but yes the material is soft and very durable and their shirts & pants are made to fit very comfortably.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.