New and improved toys for McDonalds Happy Meals

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that story and about died. lol! My mom works in Ottawa and we frequent the McDonalds there, whether its that one in the news story or not, i don't know but to my knowledge there is only 1 McDonalds in Ottawa :roll: kinda funny story although I would be doing some serious ass beating if it was my kid. They could have at least let her keep the lighter and some of the weed as a souvenir :lol: I'm sure that mom will need by days end :lol:

If you think that's bad, today I was in a drugstore and I was in one of the Isle's looking at some stuff, and along comes this little boy and in his hand he had an interesting stick. He stopped me and asked me what it was, so I took it and looked at it carefully and said where did you get this and he said over there, and I gasped, but was laughing under my breath.

I said where's your mother and he said over there talking to the guy behind the counter (pharmacist) and I said well it's a torpedo and he said cool and runs off to tell his mother he has a torpedo and I went back to what I was doing.

Not more than 5 minutes goes by and she comes over to give me shitt for giving her son a tampon, and I told her he found it and asked me what it was, I told him I'm not your mom and he persisted to know what it was, so I told him it was a torpedo.

She said some not so nice things and I told her, maybe if she was watching what he was doing, we wouldnt be having this immature conversation and I walked away leaving her standing there.

.....Honestly I don't think that this offense is a lawsuit worthy offense...

Are you kidding? Unfortunately, I don't think this is the last we will hear regarding this. Some doorknob can sue because his coffee is too hot.

I do agree I don't think this family wanted their happy meal "this happy"....but really, *shit happens, get over it.

And, JPINFV, I love your post, what a classic!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.