my "bat belt"

thecroc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for trying to hold EMS back from being a respectable profession. I suggest you add a twinkie dispenser, a kleenex holder, a pouch for lunch money that mom gave you (secure so that any bullies will have a hard time getting your lunch money), a CD holder, I would say a condom dispenser but you will never get lucky wearing that thing out in public.

Other children will like it though!

Hey you could even wear it while you watch BatMan onDVD over and over again!

Now move out and draw fire...Choke yourself.

Somedic

Thanks for trying to hold EMS back from being a respectable profession. I suggest you add a twinkie dispenser, a kleenex holder, a pouch for lunch money that mom gave you (secure so that any bullies will have a hard time getting your lunch money), a CD holder, I would say a condom dispenser but you will never get lucky wearing that thing out in public.

Other children will like it though!

Hey you could even wear it while you watch BatMan onDVD over and over again!

Now move out and draw fire...Choke yourself.

Somedic

why do you say that the name "bat belt " or the pouch for gloves or maybe for the stethoscope what right now i do not have a jump / trauma / emt bag an i am a vollenter with a small recue squad so i need so thing that i can pick up and go with

and i glad you like it

I'm a volunteer too.. Please don't make us all look like the common whacker. Most of us are normal and just do it with out advertising. There is no need to carry anything on ones belt.. If there is a need, in your opinion. May I suggest black fabric, with black thread.. Wide webbing, like the handles of your bags, or like a mini-mag pouch is made of, works well. You can get it up to six inches wide in boxes at most craft stores. Duck canvas works well too, it's as strong as cordura, and looks the same. It's also cheaper, and available retail, where as cordura canvas is an imported product of the UK.

By the way, when you reply, look to the lower right of the box. See that button

Use it. Please.

I remember when I was a junior cadet we got to make a glove pouch and at the end we got our crafts badge! I don’t get why you Americans have all these things round your belt, some of my volleys wear bumbags and they look much neater than pouches all over the joint.

Let's see I am a RN/CCP and have been doing so nearly thirty years. I wear only a radio holder on my belt, because I am required to carry a radio. I have a total of a pair of scissors, and ink pen and cheat books. So far, I have gone without notice of carrying anything else. Stethoscope, gloves all can be worn before I approach a patient. Have yet seen any need for a pouch... but, that is my personal opinion..as well I don't get laughed at.

R/r 911