Your Uniform

Timmy

If they would put pockets into the polo shirts...

Until then, I'll use the older style 2 pocket with badge holes style (we don't use badges on the job) as previously discussed in a long dormant string, as I use those pockets!

Oops, that is the short sleeve style used in warmer weather, the long sleeve style that we use is as I described for the preferred by me is winter. When it comes down to it, I'll get the long sleeve, and have a tailor cut them down to short sleeve.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long live nudity!!

It would be a great ice breaker, nice way to get people to open up, if you will.

Dude, you break ice with yours?

I'm lucky to still crack walnuts at my age. :?

Our Class A's consist of the dark Navy blue EMS style pants, and the light blue button down shirt, with our badge and collar brass. Our shirt must be ironed when reporting for duty. They are I think, 65 / 35 polyester and cotton, hot as hell down here in FLA during the summer, we often get confused with PD down hee b/c of the uniform.

We have jumpsuits that we change into after dusk. They are the standard style of jumpsuit with reflective strips and swen patches, badge on uniform. The suit also has many pockets like the flight suits for flight medics, for us on the road. Quite comfortable, I wish I could stay in them 24 /7 while on duty.

Our union just fought for us to change our day uniform from the class A's to new pants and Cool-Max polo style shirt with swen patches and badge on the front and reflective striping on the arms and around the back. The county just decided to start ordering them so I'll have to try it and see if their better.

Dude, you break ice with yours?

I'm lucky to still crack walnuts at my age. :?

Oh god, you know what i reckon ill end up describing that to a psychiatrist on day :shock:

Considering I am the only girl on my Platoon, I SERIOUSLY do NOT want to see thongs on anyone, for the love of God and all that's good. I just want a uniform that fits properly.....tired of wearing guy clothes. Mind you, I want to wear something not so 'snug'....but for some reason my platoon leader won't give me a new shirt. Light blue button down shirts and Navy blue long pants... no shorts here. Oh and let's not forget our badges..... :wink:

As some of you have seen, we have these orange shirts and OMG! We have a few orange t-shirts and an orange hoodie. Makes us look like we just got out of prison LMAO

The uniforms I wore when I worked in California had light blue button up shirts and we looked like gas station attendants lol. :shock:

At the old compay I worked for they had robin egg blue button up shirts. I looked like a gas station attendent! I hated those things. The company I work for now has grey polo shirts. I guess I'm just use to the button ups. I think they look more professional then the polos. So (I'm rambling aren't I?) I would like to see us go to navy blue button ups instead of grey polo. I understand that polos are more comfortable but I just don't think they look as proffessional. :lol:

Oh yeah and maybe have the button ups be violet purple.........sorry just the girl coming out in me lol :lol:

I'd rather look like a girl than look like a cop, fireman, security guard, prison escapee, or gas station attendant. :wink:

Navy blue may look "professional," but unfortunately, it is the wrong profession.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.