Your Uniform

Timmy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHP medic

We wear tan flightsuits, and those who work around helicopters know how dirty and greasy they are. All my suits have oil / grease / jet fuel stains, I'd like darker flightsuits. That way at least you couldn't see the stains.

Shorts, a T-shirt and thongs! :P

You’re not allowed to wear shorts? :shock:

Well for me it would be getting rid of all those crappy bright yellow reflective vests we have to wear all the damn time, no body else wears them so why should we! Uniform they actually cut properly so it fitted would be nice. Maybe some cargo pants and a t shirt instead of button up ones. And I wish they would stop copying the state ambos uniforms! Every time they change we change and it’s so expensive!

I would take them away...completely!!

Long live nudity!!

It would be a great ice breaker, nice way to get people to open up, if you will.

And in my case it would even generate laughter and we all know, "laughter is the best medicine."

Shorts, a T-shirt and thongs! :P

Replace the drug kit with a portable barbecue, the oxygen kit with a gas cylinder and the trauma bag with an exky and meat, replace your helmet with one of the helmest that beer cans attach to :D

I see a pattern forming here............

We are stuck with black EMS pants and white shirts. We can choose between button-up or polo. Personally, I would like to see something other than white shirts. Not really the best for the type of work we do. I wouldn't mind having jumpsuits either. Makes it a bit easier when we pick up a call late in the evening.

We are stuck with black EMS pants and white shirts. We can choose between button-up or polo. Personally, I would like to see something other than white shirts. Not really the best for the type of work we do. I wouldn't mind having jumpsuits either. Makes it a bit easier when we pick up a call late in the evening.

White shirts are horrible, especially if you work in a service where you have to go from the hospital to the next call. Changing in the unit on the way to the next call because you have (insert your favorite bodily fluid here) on you

Replace the drug kit with a portable barbecue, the oxygen kit with a gas cylinder and the trauma bag with an exky and meat, replace your helmet with one of the helmest that beer cans attach to ;)

I see a pattern forming here............

We do have those little portable barbeques with the aerosol type cans that are filled with gas; you know those lill ones that are like the size of my math book. We also take eskys on duty with ice lots of ice! :D Dunno about those helmets, I shall experiment with our PPE helmets lol! 8) Some of our events don’t supply lunch so it’s a party behind the vehicle! :P I love our member welfare officer! Who said you can’t wear thongs while working… :wink:

White shirts are horrible, especially if you work in a service where you have to go from the hospital to the next call. Changing in the unit on the way to the next call because you have (insert your favorite bodily fluid here) on you

You know, I think OSHA might have something to say about responding to another call without being properly BBPed and such...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.