True statement about cheating?

WannaBEMT

My favorite is when Cops, firefighters, EMS try to excuse it with "The stress of the job", lol. Yeah, the job was so stressful that you had to have someone go down on you, heh heh. Scumbags!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why one group of people would be compelled

Pure (or impure) speculation follows.

Hey, Kids! Do You Feel Comfortable

- being around potentially glamorous risky/threshold/edgy high-stakes situations with indeterminate outcomes?

- sharing highly personal one-on-one visceral experiences where you're in control?

- exercising instant judgments that carry lifetime consequences?

- absorbing the admiration of the emotionally vulnerable, reserved for a "savior"?

- putting others at ease in confidential, brief, intense, passion-ridden relationships free of subsequent contact?

- living out your ideals to the extent that you easily sound self-righteously entitled to exceptional privileges?

Hmmm...

There is a lesson within Michael.

I will use it for one of those off nights, just to stir up debate.

And laughingly, I actually thought of you when I used the word steal, I deleted it then put it back and said what the hell.

People receive formal training in this sort of thing? (Note absence of comment about stealing.)

Yes, its three CEU points. Ask your medical director or training officer.

I believe it is a very positive thing in EMS that enough hott chicks are actually joining the profession (using the term loosely) that we can finally begin to contemplate cheating without drastically lowering our standards!

Back in my day, you'd rather gnaw your own arm off than wake up next to any EMS chicks you worked with.

Not that any of them liked men to begin with.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.