Could you use (snoring respiration)

MAGICFITZPATRICK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font:0e6338e1c1]

Perhaps I'm simply desensitized to this sort of thing. Or maybe I'm just not easily offended. Two guys go mono e mono, and one loses.

A great example of snoring respirations with a touch of decorticate posturing. It should be shown in every EMT class across the world.

Always,

paramaximus

Having witness a few fights like this I can tell you that the guy who went down was extremely lucky, normally they don’t stop…

I agree, this post should be deleted, people don’t need to see this stuff!

You have got to be kidding!In my class I have to watch hours of video much worse then this.This was what I was hit with at 8am as I was drinking my morning coffee this week......class video.

My first rotation in the ER in NYC on a Saturday night 10pm-8am ....I saw 3 suicides 1 amputation 1 hart attacks 1 facial slashing and multiple beat downs.The first 2 hours I saw 4 people die.I estimate I saw over 30 to 40 patients that night.I guess you guys don't see a lot of actions because if you did......this video would not of fazed you.

I guess you guys don't see a lot of actions because if you did......this video would not of fazed you.

You don't know how wrong you are... You can never get use to some things.

i gotta side with Magic here. I don't find this video the least bit offencive. If two consenting adults want to slug it out in front of the camera by all means go ahead, and if someone wants to post it that is their right too. If you don't like it don't watch it.

I also saw many movies like this in school along with some of the grossest pictures my instructor could find. We even had a silly name for these photo/video sessions but i can't remember what it was at the moment.

This is a textbook case of snoring respirations, although i'm sure it would have been just as effective as a learning tool without including the brutal beating i doubt that magic knows how to edit it out.

Kudos for putting up a video that demonstrated a textbook learning case evne though it included a brutal beating.