Could you use (snoring respiration)

MAGICFITZPATRICK

And in reality nobody has actually answered the first posters question, they were to busy backing up another person or making some stupid comment about another.

When you call people stupid Timmy, you are, by default, claiming to be so smart as to be worthy of judging their "stupidness". You should then have no issues explaining the logic involved in making that judgement.

So I'm calling you on it sport.

Who was dumb? And why?

Time to put up or shut up big guy....

Dwayne

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I shall explain why I made those comments.

I have a friend who was involved in felony fighting; he is now I suppose for a like of better word a ‘veggie’. Because people thought it was funny and amusing to watch another person bash the hell out of each other while they sat there and video taped it laughing at someone who was critically injured. Seeing this video not only brought back those old memory’s but it hurt, it hurt me to see EMS personal of all people also finding activities like this amusing and funny. Comments like “You have got to be kidding!In my class I have to watch hours of video much worse then this. This was what I was hit with at 8am as I was drinking my morning coffee this week” “I guess you guys don't see a lot of actions because if you did......this video would not of fazed you” “I don't find this video the least bit offensive” “if someone wants to post it that is their right too” “I totally agree that the video is ok to post on here”… really tore me up inside to think that people who have dedicated their lives to helping others would be amused by something like this makes me sick. Even if it was for training or whatever I’m sure there are better ways to learn about a certain injury than to post stupid, pathetic material like this! Have some empathy for another humans life!

But hey, if stuff like this gets you off then who am I to stop you.