Add on to Other Hanky Panky Thread

emtpsaveu911

Have you ever had sex or some variation of (in or at)?  

59 members have voted

1. 1.

• 1. Crew quarters
    • 2. Ambulance
    • 3. The bosses desk
    • 4. Somewhere at work
    • 5. Honestly, no yanky my wanky at work.

If anyone needs me, after my bath, I'll be in my bedroom, on my nice comfy bed, with some soft music, some lit candles, and a head full of ideas that would get me arrested in 50 states including Tennessee. Have fun at work.

Right then, so here is my next query..... does a female "troglodyte" (wtf) dressed up in a boy scouts uniform and using a call sign of a 4 legged rodent, (ok in even my dreams) does this constitute a breach of any law in the state of NY? ...... One can always hope.

So just which catagory would I click on to register in this thought provoking thread/poll.

ps rat115 there is NO "women" in the oilpatch (well at least one that I would allow to be picked up by)....... and for good reason, ever hear of a gal with the nickname "Roughneck Sue" ...... NOT that hard up just yet thanks.

cheers all..... back to da bush!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've read these responses and I am utterly disgusted. I don't know what type of people all of you guys pick up, but after my day at work, I head for a full fledged BATH and scrub myself down with my newly discovered Irish Spring with cleansing beads. On the stretcher? In the back of the ambulance? EWWWWWWW!!!! Not only that, but not for nothin', and I mean no disrespect to any of our fine ladies on EMTCity of course, but the amount of attractive women in EMS is really, really low. This isn't to say that you can't be attractive and do your job in EMS well, but seriously, last time they bugged me about being clean shaven at work I asked if it applied to the girls as well.

You are all gross. If anyone needs me, after my bath, I'll be in my bedroom, on my nice comfy bed, with some soft music, some lit candles, and a head full of ideas that would get me arrested in 50 states including Tennessee. Have fun at work.

:D

Have you ever had sex orsome variation of (in or at)?

I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be another person. I mean how's those Irish spring cleansing beads working for ya?

:twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.