Car vs Bus video

DwayneEMTP

Some of you may have seen this. I have an instructor friend that send these sometimes and this one struck me.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11649526..._Smashing_a_Car

What got me thinking was that if I had happened on this accident, I would have found two people, that from the little we see don't seem obviously badly injured, sitting upright in their seats, airbag deployment, ( I can't tell if they are restrained or not) and no severe intrusion into the passenger compartment.

I noticed the starred windshield, deformed steering wheel, and it appears she damaged the dash with her knees...

I know many of you with experience will know what that all that means as it applies to an index of suspicion. You might be saying "Well, they were in a high speed collision, of course they bounced off the airbags, bashed their heads together, traded seats, smashed into the windshield and then sat up like nothing happened...What did you expect?" But it just didn't go down the way I have pictured it in my head...I never imagined such interaction between the bodies. That they could cover so much territory, hit so many things, and then appear that very little had happened!

I can't imagine the damage caused simply by the impacting bodies...before you even factor in the other objects and levels of impact...

Hell, I guess I'm just trying to say I feel like an idiot. People that have been put through a blender should appear to have been put through a blender...they should not seem to be sitting as if nothing exciting has happened.

As becksdad once said..."I'm not sure why I'm posting this, I don't really know anything about it" (Paraphrase)...Perhaps those of you smarter than I am will be able to figure out what I'm talking about...

Have a great day all!

Dwayne

Dang it!!! I am so sick of this mesage(see below)

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Sex, Humor, MP3.

Anyways, Michael usually puts this in a different format so I can view it. Are any of you out there as technically savvy as him? He is in transit right now to his new location so he is unable to do it for me, in case you guys didn't notice his absence here recently.

Dang it!!! I am so sick of this mesage(see below)

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Sex, Humor, MP3.

Anyways, Michael usually puts this in a different format so I can view it. Are any of you out there as technically savvy as him? He is in transit right now to his new location so he is unable to do it for me, in case you guys didn't notice his absence here recently.

Not me. Posting pretty much uses all of my techinical resouces. Do you know what the fomatt is? (The file extension) My wife is pretty clever with these things..I might be able to get her to help me out....I'm not sure if she's as savvy as Michael...(She's quieter)

And yeah, I was wondering why Michael had been so quiet...I hope all is well with all of you!

Have a good one!

Dwayne

Try that dust??

I know that AK and I look a whole lot alike. And many people confuse us in person (which, I believe, led to his last divorce). But it wasn't me who was complaining about not being able to see the video.

But of course, I couldn't. And still can't. :?

But thanks for trying!

Looks like he was either some what restrained, or she blocked him from being ejected. She was certainly not restrained, prolly hit the wheel and the shield. Also looked like she ko'd him w/ the side and/or back of her head. Ouch, either way.

:idea1: Seatbelts may have helped, but the car looks modified.. and where did that airbag come from? It looked like it launched her out of the seat? If she was restrained, from the angle, looks like she would have had some type of hyperextension inj.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.