Best Interview Questions

chevy

No, wait! First you have to tell us what you think about these ads, and what would be the wrong reasons for enjoying each. Then you can go. But not far, since we may have some more questions. :lol:

Hmmm Michael, got a sinking feeling you were baiting me ...didn't want to respond for risk of AK slapping me for hijacking the thread or Dust deducting points for posting on the wrong forum but I see others have beat me to it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, what's next, an ad showing a little girl being thrown out on the street when the issue of tax cuts comes up, lol. I still say the right uses the "Won't someone think of the children" more often than the left does. Maybe the left does it too, they just care about kids in Africa more than the ones in the United States.

We can keep this up all night, or we can get back on topic. Politicians on both sides are scumbags who are willing to use children for political gain, and we elect them and trust them, and that's the way American politics is. So, truce, here's a picture of a cute kitten as a peace offering:

blisscat.jpg

peace offering

I didn't know we were at war - I was validating your point. This happend on the gun thread too, didn't it? Oh, well. Nice kitty.

But since we're on the topic, how important is harmony, or at least productive conflict, at the workplace, as contrasted with employees' technical competence? How intrusive should management be in settling interpersonal disputes? Is it better to work in an emotionally controlled, secure, but repressive atmosphere or would you rather take your chances in collegial anarchy?

Questions to worry about at an interview, questions to consider here.

Interviewer: "So, Mr. PRPG, why is a man-hole cover round?"

Mr. PRPG: "Interesting question"

Interviewer: "Any idea?"

Mr. PRPG: "Absolutely not, but it was still an interesting question."

Interviewer: "I thought so. Have a good day then?"

Mr. PRPG: "I will, and you too."

**PRPG Exits**

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.