Best Interview Questions

chevy

"a long time ago about 15 years ago I was interviewing for an office position you know filing and filling papers out etc etc. The interviewer asked, Are you gay and if you are not how do you feel working in an office with 5 gay people and one straight person? (Honest, real life interview question)"

So...........what did you say??? :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, its hard not to lean left when the right-wing side of an issue trot cute kids out for their arguement on an issue, and the left uses humor and logic to to make theirs. Using elementary school kids for political gain, talk about desecration of something sacred.

I would have some serious issues with any work place that brought up the sexual orientation of its employees in job interviews. I mean, unless sex with co-workers is part of your job environment, whether people are gay or straight in the workplace should not be brought up under any circumstances, and don't give me this "we're EMS and its different, we work closely together, yadda, yadda, yadda". We are professionals and people's personal lives should have absolutely no bearing on the workplace. In fact, the employer committed a fairly serious EEO violation by even asking you that question. How come I never get people who basically have signs around their neck saying "sue me" coming up to me? I could have retired by now.

Ha! You have got to be kidding me, right? I know you probably don't get to see Democratic ads up in NYS, because quite frankly, the Democrats know they don't have to waste a dime on ads in NY to get the lemmings to follow along. But if you ever got a chance to see them, you'd realise how ironic your observation is!

Have you ever heard Hillary Clinton talk? Have you ever heard her talk for more than two minutes without throwing in some gratuitous reference to "our children?"

I'm sorry you don't find straight forward discussion as entertaining as humour. That is unfortunate. But when the day comes that you realise that these people spend all their time (and your money) trying to entertain you instead of trying to inform you, I will be happy to welcome you to the dark side! :lol:

NOTE: I didn't watch the video(s) because I am not interested, so I really have no idea what I am ranting about.

Dust, if it makes you feel better, I wanted to clock Hillary with her own dumb "It Takes a Village" book. Anyway, take my word for it, the first ad was pretty low, even for a political ad, and I'm not saying it because I disagree with its sentiment, I'm saying it because it was in really bad taste. The second was pretty funny.

Heh, what's next, an ad showing a little girl being thrown out on the street when the issue of tax cuts comes up, lol. I still say the right uses the "Won't someone think of the children" more often than the left does. Maybe the left does it too, they just care about kids in Africa more than the ones in the United States.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.