What is the best EMS shirt line you've ever seen....

bbbrammer

Asy. I think that idiot volleys (mind you he is one of 4 volleys we have left) at my squad. :shock: Anyway your thoughts on the idiot that made the bumper sticker is funny. :lol::D

all vollunteers are not idiots . yea you do get some people that act like that emt-b and emt-p .. just didn't know if you are refuring to all vollunteer members or just some

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long as we are talking about funny non-EMS t-shirts, my dad got me one that is all black, and in microscopic print over the left breast, so small you have to lean in very close to read it, it says "Nosey little f---er aren't you?"

THANK YOU!!!

Hard to keep in stock, eh? That's ok. I can wait for it to get here. Maybe I'll order a couple just so I have them. :lol:

-be safe

I just took over the position and it's been busy getting everything set up the way I want it. I am going to be trying to get a paypal account set up for payment.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.