To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Hey,

The name's Josh from Toronto, signed up to this as I was just accepted into a paramedic program (durham) for 2007 fall start, writing the test for humber at the end of March. Anyone else write it? Good luck to the rest of the applicants out there

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

Word,

I'm Brent, from central Indiana. 22. I grew up in Missouri and moved to Indiana to flunk out of college. I don't regret it. I work as a 911 dispatcher. And I am also a volly EMT-B/FF. Going to be career someday.

Flying, weather, computers... they all interest me. I tried to go to Oklahoma to be a meterology student, but I didn't get in. I don't regret it.

I don't regret a lot.

There are alot of people here that I have learned many lessons from. I lurk more then I post. I try to make sure when I post I at least have something constructive to say. Otherwise, I am all up for discussion, find me in the chat room, send me a PM, or write a post I can contribute to!

"911? Yeah its Quagmire... Yeah its stuck.... again.... the window this time."

• 3 weeks later...

Hello out there

My name is Dan, and I hail from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I am a FF and a EMT-I, I have been an EMT-B for about a year and recently (Feb 07) finished I school and I am lovin it. EMT City is a AWESOME site and LOTS of cool peeps...my only regret is not finding it sooner! I figure someday (when I can afford it or get another service to fund it) go to paramedic school, but, that don't look lite anytime soon. Talk to Ya'll soon

Hello! I'm Casey a Paramedic student in Colorado Springs just finishing up Paramedic school and looking forward to internship. I've been a lurker here at EMT city since EMT school and just started really contributing in the last few weeks! Great info here that has helped me through school!! I recommend this site often! I'm also a telemetry tech at a local hospital and have very strong opinions about pre-hospital care education and professionalism. You'll usually find me posting in any ECG threads... lol nice to meet all of you!

Hi everyone, John here. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself as I am new to the site.

I am getting ready to start college and am enrolled in the Emergency Medical Services degree program here in Virginia Beach at Tidewater Community College. If everything goes right I will have my EMT-B certification by the middle of July.

I spent 2 yrs as a Sheriff's Reserve Deputy in NM and then 8 yrs in the Army where I was in the Armor branch as an M1 tank crewman and Infantry branch where I was a ground pounder and was trained as a Combat Lifesaver while serving on 4 deployments (1 time in the sandbox of Kuwait and 3 tours in Bosnia as a peacekeeper). After leaving the military I joined the US Department of Homeland Security as a federal officer (looking for bombs and IED's) until I recently left that in order to begin school to gain my EMT-B, EMT-I, and EMT-P.

I love helping people as much as I can and am seriously excited about my new choice of career paths.

Hi, I'm Andrew, still a kid. I'm just finishing up EMT-B class, hope to take the test in a couple weeks. I've been actively riding for my vol. squad. I live in central NJ, right outside of Princeton. I hope to enter a paramedic program in Jersey City in September `08. I'm also finishing up high school, and have learned a vast amount of stuff from these forums so far. I never really formally introduced myself, and saw this as a good oppurtunity. Anyway, I hope to learn much more from these forums, and contribute whatever I know. See yall around.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to the city. There is a lot of good information and good people here on this site.

I've been watchin and see a lot of new members being shown. Its on the first page of the site and it says Our newest member is Xxmwnnf or whatever

Many of you do not introduce yourself so I'm inviting you to do so.

If you haven't already introduced yourself please do so.

Hello I am a medic from central il.I found this site in EMS magazine so far I really like what I am seeing. 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.