To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

I am just dumb... been and EMT for 15 and fireman for 18 years... for a small town ... now we have gone full time and I am lucky as I was hired as one of the first ..... I have been on so many calls I can't remember them if they did not make a significant impact on my life. Been down the burnout road learned CISD from both sides... this side is better... :lol: and I am not telling you which side I am on..... I absolutely love helping the new people learn to do their job better or get involved or teach......and will help anyone any place just ask this is what I do ... have done and will continue to do until they put me in the ground.... I don't do this job for the glory, pay or lights and sirens I do it because good people get themselves if bad places and God blessed me with the ability to help them get out of it...

I learned 2 months ago why I do this when my Grand baby was blue and I knew what to do to help her without getting upset or calling 911 and she is alive and well today.... so all the years of helping others paid off......

If you need anything let me know ... I will help.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I finally made it back. I doubt any of you will recognize me by this screen name though. I was here a year or so ago under EMICT1. anyhow its great to be back and look forward to reconnecting and making some new friends. Here is just a short bio. I am a 33 year old EMT-P in wichita ks and have been in ems since 1991. will give ya more later.

I've probably introduced myself at some point in the past, but seeing as I haven't posted much, here goes: My name is Joe, and I'm an EMT-B from N.E. Oklahoma. I've spent the past 8 months as an ER tech at a busy local ER/Level 2 trauma center, as well as some volunteer time at a nearby BLS service. On Tuesday, I'll be starting at the largest EMS service in the state, and in January, I'll be starting school for my Paramedic. In between, I might actually have time to sneak in a post or two....thanks, and be safe out there..

Hello everyone I am an emt b in south west louisiana have been a medic for 6 years. Trying to get a paramedic class started in my area. I've worked for acadian im sure some of you have heard about the cult, now i work out of a small hospital we try and run 4 units, sometimes we only get 3.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.