Here's an interesting clip of how Terrorists use Ambulances

Me, I personally don't care what anyones political affiliation is....I don't care who everybody voted for....but I feel compelled to say this (and it will be all I say on this matter)....

you don't have to support the war, but by God, you HAVE to support the TROOPS!

Actually I disagree. Just like I don't support LEOs who enforce laws which violate a persons civil rights simply because their Chief tells them to do so (ie NOPD officers illegally confiscating firearms from homeowners after Katrina even after being told by the AG that they were not to do so). Bush put them in a position where they should not be. It's not their fault. Maybe it's our fault as a nation when citizens allow our elected representitives to get away with such things. If I support them at all it is by supporting movements intent on impeaching the current administration, pursuing charges of treason and assuring that in the future our military will not be used in such a haphazard way.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the talk of impeachment now?

You want to go after who was responsible for 9/11?

Point #1. Two words for you..President Cheney! :shock:

Point #2. You mean our good buddies the Saudies, they have more connections than any other country in the world. Lucky for them they have oil. dollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif

Peace,

Marty

:joker: