My new trauma kit

A friend once said "A clean and uncluttered work area is a sure sign of a sick mind"-

I have only my own experience to fall back on.

my work area at home is a mess, and so is my computer desk.

but im anal about my medical work areas. when at the hospital i make sure everything i might need is where it should be, and easily accessable, especially the really i,portant things like thoracotomy & thoracostomy trays. same with the back of the ambulance, making sure we're topped off on everything, and i go through the bags and make sure everything is in its proper pocket. im even anal about the zippers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey, punisher, nice "Rettungsassistent" Button..Must be from Germany.. "Rettungsassistent" ist German for "Paramedic".. (Well..ähm..as well we're not as qualified as a REAL paramedic..)

I for my self own a VIPER Bag made by Boscarol (italian company, but i've seen them already overseas;) ).

Similar to this one:

BOR86950_1.jpg

At work we use Rucksacks of a special Germany company ([web:bb53793a16]http://www.x-cen-tek.de[/web:bb53793a16]) or some noname US EMS- Bags.

• 1 month later...
Timmy yours is a 300 dollar masterpiece of semi rigid soft pack engineering!

Before someone price bashes, this is the price of a good bag here in aus

Neann looks good - most kiwi ambo's who use softpacks are now using the Cactus EMT kit - made locally and with lots of design input from ambo's google search for them

There you go again. Who cares what packs you carry. Why is it your life's work on here to advertise here?

dude - relax. the posting was asking about softpacks that others carry - fact is that a significant number of ambo's here use that particular product. thats not advertising - just the truth

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.