As promised, its the basics turn...

Asysin2leads

And I guess when you get the person who is pale, cool, and diaphoretic who you take to the hospital on 02 without ALS intervention is "handling it?"

Or that multitrauma victim who you blow blood bubbles across the back of the ambulance while they writhe in pain, that's handling it too?

I just love how guys like whit think its somehow possible to forget how to take a blood pressure, or listen to lung sounds. DERRRR WHAT'S THIS BULB DO? WHAT'S THIS GAUGE? WHERE DOES THE STETHOSCOPE GO??? HURRRRK I DUNNO! OH I NEED AN EMT TO COME HELP ME!

How come when I made the top ten listen about medics, everyone had a good laugh, but when it was for the basics, people got all defensive and bent out of shape? Grow up. Any one want to donate 10 bucks to my "Help Whit get laid so he can move on" fund? Only $10.00 can help a needy young man get out of a superhero complex and learn there are more things to life than applying oxygen and taking a blood pressure. For only a $25.00 donation, you'll recieve a handy tote bag, and for $100.00, become a lifetime member and get a free monthly newsletter showing how your donation has made a difference in his life. So please, won't you donate today?

One person who got the god syndrome a little early does not make everyone butt hurt. I would call him a tool, but I don't want to hurt my BP cuff's feelings.

/Yes, my BP cuff has feelings.

//I love him [bP cuff, for clarity], and pet him, and call him George...

[stream:68f7e7a0b2]http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Benny/ltby_003.wav[/stream:68f7e7a0b2]

///Bets there are some youngins who don't know Benny from Mery Melodies. If you didn't see Merry Melodies growing up, you have lived a deprived life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.