Where are you from?

Well Dust Excuse me, especially due to the fact it says nothing about "only Candnadians"

You're kidding, right? This is the Canadian EMS discussion forum.

Also allow me to add that up to the point I posted 24 different post's where made by individuals not in canada. So why sight what I did as wrong.

Just lucky, I guess.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dust My applogies, I missed that part. I would remove my post if I could but I am afraid that it's too late, and at least I was "just lucky" not to be alone in the mistake.

Just lucky, I guess.

One question? So WHAT! Who cares, it's not like we're smuggling illegal aliens across the Texas border....

Incognitogirl, you don’t have to apologize.

-w

Sudbury On. I am a Medical First Responder for a Mining & Smelting company (hence the handle 'Mine Medic') I work at a smelter on surface, we also do security stuff but I'm not getting into that here. I've been on the job for 6 years and I also volunteer with the Canadian Ski Patrol System, my lil way of giving back to the community (after taking away so very much LOL).

I have a strong respect for Paramedics and am not about to pretend I am one. I'm just another link in the chain doing my thing cause I like to help people.

Cheers

MM

One question? So WHAT! Who cares, it's not like we're smuggling illegal aliens across the Texas border....

So that's your philosophy on life? We only follow the rules that YOU personally care about? We'd be better off with anarchy and chaos? How about we just delete all the forum headings and put all posts in one big, untitled forum? Would that make you happier and less oppressed by 'the man'?

:roll:

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am new the boards and it's so nice to see there is a place for all us adrenaline junkies to come and chat.

I am licensed out of Virginia with an EMT-P license and have reciprocity in Maryland, DC and West Virginia. I worked and trained with Fairfax County Fire and Rescue in Fairfax Virginia and came back to Ontario in June of 2003 and began working for Angels of Flight. I am currently located at CFB Trenton.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.