Where are you from?

I am from Alberta. I spent time working in Grande Prarie and Calgary, but now I am working in Queensland Australia.

In fact I can see the beach right now.... and I hear it is snowing in Calgary today...

Approaching mid winter here and it is about 27 degrees out, I might just go for a swim

How did you end up there? Are you working EMS?

I am in Windsor Ontario, Have been working 10 yrs. Lots of jobs here, they have hired between 10-20 pt a year for the last 4-5 years, all ft within a year.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
South Central Missouri near the Arkansas boarder, but I am from Tennesse born and raised near Nashville........

Ummm... study geography much? :?

Ummm... study geography much? :?

Well Dust allow me to re-word my response. "Where am I from" I am from Tennessee born and raised north east of Nashville in Hendersonville, Sumner county.

However I live and work in South Central Missouri. I am 12 miles north of the Arkansas boarder. Now does that make more sense?

Well Dust allow me to re-word my response. "Where am I from" I am from Tennessee born and raised north east of Nashville in Hendersonville, Sumner county.

However I live and work in South Central Missouri. I am 12 miles north of the Arkansas boarder. Now does that make more sense?

No, because you are still no closer to Canadia, which is what this thread is about. :lol:

No, because you are still no closer to Canada, which is what this thread is about. :D

Well Dust Excuse me, especially due to the fact it says nothing about "only Candnadians"

Well this is pretty nifty, looks like we got our own forum!

So lets start this off with the classic "What are you and Where are you from" thread.

I'll start.

I am from North West Ontario.

I am A-EMCA, PCP(f).

NEXT!!

Also allow me to add that up to the point I posted 24 different post's where made by individuals not in canada. So why sight what I did as wrong?

Just curious.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.