BlackSheep's EMT-J, must equal EMT-Joke...

Don't need to be threatening or aggressive to get your point across. Excessive punctuation isn't helpful, either. We're not here to bash. We come here to communicate, and just because someone may not share the exact same beliefs as you does not mean that they are on a high horse, or are a 'Paragod'. That's not bashing, that's an opinion.

We're here to communicate, not to send invites or size shoes.

WTF??

What pansy pushing corner of the world did you come from? I did not threaten nor was I any more aggressive than anyone else here!! Telling someone to get off their high horse or I will shoot it is threatening??? Maybe, if you really own a high horse and are afraid I will kill it! Man what is this world coming too!! Do me a favor leave the policing to the moderators!

I did not come out swinging I simply posted MY opinion about Paramedics, if that doesn't fit in your peace loving hippy world don't read the thread!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should we try to change it. Basic's like you will continue to overstep your education, kill a few patients and then the public will demand changes. Thank you for doing our work for us. Much appreciated.

I have a name for Paramedics, since you are an EMT-Basic I suggest you call us Sir! After all I address my superiors, MD,s & RN's, with the respect they deserve, why don't you?

Peace,

Marty

P.S. I agree with weasel 108, that truck is looking awful dirty.

Please show me where I have overstepped my quals!

You are not my superior, for all I know you are simply posing as a Paramedic on the internet to feel good!

Open invite for you to come and educate me Dust!!!! And the last I heard from you was whining and complaining about not being on the same level with us lowly firemen when it comes to money and respect, considering fire is taking over EMS I am qualified to speak of how I am ramming you out of your "profession".