The Person Below Me

Alcomedicism

GUILTY.. i am known as HOME RUN HANNAH... :twisted: :twisted: ....LMAO :oops:

TPBM...Watches the SOAPS :roll: :roll:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty as charge... but only Day's of Our lives. and Young and the chestless and bold and the beautiful and as the world turns.. oh ok dang I watch alot.

TPBM. has been so tired they have showered in there underwear.

Underwear? What underwear? By the way, Kountess, a few years ago I had Allie who plays Sammy on "Days of our Lives" at my place with her husband Dave. It was back when they were just engaged. She was really nice, but I really wish my husband would have warned me she was coming, I was still wearing my work clothes, how very unglamorous!

TPBM has a crush on someone at work...but that person don't know it yet

if I told ya yes or no it wouldnt be a secrete now would it? :twisted: :twisted:

TPBM knows that ALIENS are real

Yup! Alexander Carr Park in Derry, NH While 'posting' near Parkland Medical Center. We used 8 foot straps and lashed them through the handles of the long boards to help steer. It works better on ice than snow, however. That was a good day. Took a while to get the hay from the bottom of the hills off of our uniforms, though...

The person below me has has more lights on their personal vehicle than their ambulance has.

Darn it! The folks I bought the car from took them off before they would let me have it....including the wig wags. :lol: (And no, I'm not joking about that.)

TPBM believes in ghosts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.