1. 1.

• Yes, I would
    • No way I would participate in this
    • Don't know

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Rid, with us training kids on Xbox at age 5, snuff films all the rage on the internet, and reality TV hitting 'The Running Man' like depths, I'm sure it'll be very soon when we can enjoy watching people's neck's be broken and them lose control of their bowels and bladders while eating our lunches. Maybe we can bring back the witch trials, next. :roll:

I must mention that, at public hangings in the 1870s American West, it may not have been too much of a deterrent, as, at the hanging of a pickpocket, several other pickpockets were arrested for doing the thievery thing, in the crowd of onlookers.

I must mention that, at public hangings in the 1870s American West, it may not have been too much of a deterrent, as, at the hanging of a pickpocket, several other pickpockets were arrested for doing the thievery thing, in the crowd of onlookers.

:) It's the American way!

:lol: It's the American way!

boondock1.jpg

Doing Justice the Southie Beantown way!! Cheers to texas who has an expresslane to their Deathrow, while others have stopped the death penalty all together! :cheers: :)/ :thumbleft: :occasion5:

out here,

Ace844

[stream:9b5b925623]www.amfp.org/boondock/sounds/codes.wav[/stream:9b5b925623]

Yeah, Texas is very efficient in offing their populace. They don't let silly things like innocence get in the way.

Ehhh... if they weren't guilty of the crime they were convicted of, they were guilty of something else. Guilty or "innocent," we only execute low-life scum. I can live with that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.