Performing execution

Ridryder 911

Would you adminster the fatal medication for execution  

59 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, I would
    • No way I would participate in this
    • Don't know

If we were talking about pedophiles and child killers I'd be more than willing. I think that we try to hard for these people, you cannot rehabilitate pedophiles. If a rabid dog bites someone we kill it, why in the hell do we pay so much for these pieces of shit to get back into society and do things time and time again? I think of Steven Stayner ,Adam Walsh and the countless number of innocent children raped and killed and it makes my blood boil. If rehabilitation were possible for these kind of people then we would not have to worry about execution because if they truly saw themselves for what they were then they would blow there own brains out. Sorry, I know I got off the topic a little...........

Anybody else I would really don't know if I could do it, but give me a pedophile and a woodchipper and I could do it up all day long.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, not for nothing, but even though America's Most Wanted and Nancy Grace and Oprah and Geraldo like to parade out the horror stories of child abduction and rape for ratings, the truth of the matter is that the vast majority of child molestation cases are done by relatives. Yes, pedophiles are bad, but you'll do much more good keeping an eye on your own family then looking in the bushes for the boogeyman.

Anyway, to answer the first question, part of my graduation ceremony included reciting the declaration fo Geneva, I know it isn't a regular thing for most paramedics, but everyone who works for the department is sworn in the same way. The reason the declaration of Geneva was enacted was as a response by the medical community as a whole was as a response to the Nazis perversion of medical science for their own uses. If the person isn't my patient then I have no reason to perform a medical procedure on them. If they are my patient and I am performing a medical procedure on them, I have to abide by the oath I swore too. Even if they're a pedophile.

If it was a situation as you said to protect my kids, myself, family or friends....I wouldn't think twice about it...but when you have a human being strapped in a chair...could I look into their eye's and give them something that they and I both know is going to kill them? I know I may be contradicting myself because yeah, I would be one to say put him to death if he was proved guilty for a horrid crime because I would feel I have protected others who would have fallen victim to that person if he was let out on the streets again.

But to be the one to actually do it...is kinda freaky to think about.

I could not have said it better

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the first part of your name meant "Asassin".... is it okay to kill people if you're wearing an olive green suit and dark sunglasses and you're a computer program going after "missster Anderson" with your desert eagle?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought the first part of your name meant "Asassin".... is it okay to kill people if you're wearing an olive green suit and dark sunglasses and you're a computer program going after "missster Anderson" with your desert eagle?

I believe our esteemed colleugue from NYC's Handle is short for "ASYSTLOE IN @ LEADS">>>>..But, I'm quite sure that he will correct us both if we are wrong..!! So thus your attack and assumptions are unwarranted..

out here,

Ace844

That was a little overly sassy of me. Unelequantly I was also raising the question: why do we (and I do mean WE) oooh and ahhh when Keanu Reaves starts blasting away security guards with a fully automatic, then start respecting life when it involves our medical practices?

Okay, bear with me now, I realize this may be a little tough for some, but its worthwhile.

'The Matrix' is FANTASY.

Watching movies allows us to be part of action and adventure without anyone getting hurt. It taps in for our need to watch battles between good and evil and be entertained.

We live in REALITY.

In REALITY, people getting killed is BAD. Killing someone, ending their life, and I don't mean standing across the room and taking their head off with a .357, is something not many people can do. Don't believe me? Try pushing adenosine sometime. Try sitting with some poor 78 year old woman who's SVT has gotten out of control, hold her hand, get real up close, and tell her that this is really going to hurt, watch her heart rate slow down and the monitor move towards flatline, maybe even stop (that's called asystole, where yes, my name comes from. I'm not a super ninja stealth assassin. At least not that I admit too), and hope to god the medicine will work like its supposed to and she'll come out of it in a second or two.

Don't do it on a TV screen or in a dark alley, do it in their living rooms in front of their family members who love them very much. And if they code, crack their ribs and work them in front of pictures of them when they were younger, and maybe take notice of their dog looking on anxiously at their master. That's what death is about. That's why I don't do any of those things unless its to save someone's life. So when I hear some muscle bound moron talking about the "combat mindset", I just kind of role my eyes and laugh. He's never had to stick a plastic tube down a four year old's trachea.

This is why I will only do the things I do if it means the chance for someone to live. I won't do it if it means someone will die because of my actions. That's just me, that's why I work at what I do. If you have a different understanding of it, maybe you can find the glory and righteousness of taking someone's life, go for it, apparently there are many people in the world like you. Me, I'm just going to keep on trying to keep everyone breathing using the skills that I have.

Okay, bear with me now, I realize this may be a little tough for some, but its worthwhile.

'The Matrix' is FANTASY.

Watching movies allows us to be part of action and adventure without anyone getting hurt. It taps in for our need to watch battles between good and evil and be entertained.

We live in REALITY.

In REALITY, people getting killed is BAD. Killing someone, ending their life, and I don't mean standing across the room and taking their head off with a .357, is something not many people can do. Don't believe me? Try pushing adenosine sometime. Try sitting with some poor 78 year old woman who's SVT has gotten out of control, hold her hand, get real up close, and tell her that this is really going to hurt, watch her heart rate slow down and the monitor move towards flatline, maybe even stop (that's called asystole, where yes, my name comes from. I'm not a super ninja stealth assassin. At least not that I admit too), and hope to god the medicine will work like its supposed to and she'll come out of it in a second or two.

Don't do it on a TV screen or in a dark alley, do it in their living rooms in front of their family members who love them very much. And if they code, crack their ribs and work them in front of pictures of them when they were younger, and maybe take notice of their dog looking on anxiously at their master. That's what death is about. That's why I don't do any of those things unless its to save someone's life. So when I hear some muscle bound moron talking about the "combat mindset", I just kind of role my eyes and laugh. He's never had to stick a plastic tube down a four year old's trachea.

This is why I will only do the things I do if it means the chance for someone to live. I won't do it if it means someone will die because of my actions. That's just me, that's why I work at what I do. If you have a different understanding of it, maybe you can find the glory and righteousness of taking someone's life, go for it, apparently there are many people in the world like you. Me, I'm just going to keep on trying to keep everyone breathing using the skills that I have.

Well spoken by someone with the wisdom and experience of actually having done these things to back it all up....It's kind of funny sometimes how people expose their lack of experience and naivete when they post..:cheers: "asys". Having said that, I think its sad that it needs to even be explained especially to a group of people/professionals who "suppossedly" deal with these issues all the time....

out here,

Ace

'The Matrix' is FANTASY.

We live in REALITY.

Well spoken by someone with the wisdom and experience of actually having done these things to back it all up....In addaition, for all those who think it's easy try telling an 8yo who just had to call 911 because his mommy just went unresponsive and isn't breathing, because she took more than her usual 8 ball today. That she just isn't worth saving because shes a junky. Calousness isn't compassion, neither is indiscrimenate apathy warranted.. It's kind of funny sometimes how people expose their lack of experience and naivete when they post..:cheers: "asys". Having said that, I think its sad that it needs to even be explained especially to a group of people/professionals who "suppossedly" deal with these issues all the time....

out here,

Ace844

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.