AK is in Australia

akflightmedic

G'day mates....I am currently on day 2 of a 16 day holiday in Oz!

I am currently in Melbourne, will drive to Sydney, then drive to Dubbo to see a close friend...otherwise who goes to Dubbo, right?

Aside from the char grilled kangaroo and unlimited supply of Tim Tams we are keen to meet n greet with anyone in the general area. Sorry no time to go to New Zed or West Coast of Oz....as we have to be in Melbourne by the 25th to celebrate our first ANZAC Day proper!

Our schedule is wide open to any suggestions as well...

AZ call in to our humble station for a cuppa, its on the way *well sorta it has dubbo as its head office)

who you meeting in Dubbo? any one in the job?

Tell me how, when, where...PM me a phone number.

Dubbo is home of a former employee turned friend...he just holidayed in the States and I hosted him, now time to return favor!

Tell me how, when, where...PM me a phone number.

Dubbo is home of a former employee turned friend...he just holidayed in the States and I hosted him, now time to return favor!

hahaha....I tought that it may have been a common friend as I have a few in Dubbo that are in the job

let me know you itinerary and i can work out times etc...

craig

*sniff sniff* no visit to NZ :(

he said he wasn't going to the furtherest Aussie states....what more do you want......

i know mate, ain't he a prick, even after we hired that exotic man dancer for him ...

isnt that a 'ent hi e pruck, ovan efter we hered thut uxotuc duncer fer hum......'

Be careful in dubbo mate, its like detroit after dark ;)

coming from a person that didnt go out at night when he was at uni at bathurst........ahhh bushy.....