Robert Frazier

rfrazier

Yeah, people have already been hurt. Now we're just letting folks air their feelings and seeing what can be salvaged. Kiwi's not shown himself to be a pussy before, I don't expect that he'll do so now.

As most have said, Kiwi's posts often rock...I hope he stays. But in the meantime all of this nonsense needs to be cleared up. So if this thread is going to be locked any time soon, it won't be by me.

Yeah, I think that after a couple of weeks or days this will blow over and things will calm down.

I just keep wondering wwdd????

Yeah, I think that after a couple of weeks or days this will blow over and things will calm down.

I just keep wondering wwdd????

Admin would probably have to edit some of dusts comments. I sure miss that old guy.

I'm thinking that Dusty would have stayed out of this one...he had his own stuff to hide...

As stated before. I went a long time without mentioning this as I don't think that it's the end of the world. What finally pushed me over was the continued flagellation of another person for being phony, when it appeared, and I used that word in it's most literal sense, that the same was being accomplished by the accuser.

We've had other members that screwed the pooch, have come back and said, "What was I thinking? Sorry about that...I was a little bit insane for a minute." and that's the end of it...

I have little problem with what came before, some, but not to much, but it does bother me now, the attitude of, "I can't help what people think! I didn't participate in their believing me to be a medic!"

I'm calling bullshit on both types of comments...

Oh my word sh*t really hit the fan on this one.

I cannot fit in as many quote tags as are needed to address each point individually

@ Mike;

You've got quite the knack for telling people who are not you what they are thinking or trying to do

Like I said, my original choice was "Kiwi", simple nice and generic but that was taken, so I sat there for a while trying to think of something else, "medic" was the first thing that came to mind seeing as how this is a medically orientated website. I've been thinking of changing it since 2009 but can't think of anything; but as Scott has pointed out, you chose to infer the American definition of the slang term "medic" (shortened from "Paramedic") to mean an ALS provider. You do realise the world doesn't end at Bangor, Maine right and that not everything the world over is the same as inside the US?

Exactly which orginisation did I say I was affiliated with on the ketamine thread? in what context of affiliation? Oh that is right, I didn't say anything of the sort, because once again, I'm a real life honest person who doesn't go around lying his face off. It's a really stupid idea to do so because it's really easy to get found out.

Oh and of course, I'm going to refer to New Zealand as "we" and "us" because guess what; I'm a Kiwi

You need to stop twisting my words around to try and villanise me. I can't control what goes on in your head but perhaps you should stop trying to think you know how other people are thinking and listen to what the person themselves has to say.

I was the camp medic at summer camp, does that count? :D

As Scott has pointed out, you chose to infer the American definition of the slang term "medic" (shortened from "Paramedic") to mean an ALS provider. You do realise the world doesn't end at Bangor, Maine right and that not everything the world over is the same as inside the US?

Why don't you go out there, search through the 2,000+ posts I have made and find me specific examples of where I've claimed to specifically be employed with the ambulance service, at a specific practice level, at a specific time, place, date, station, watch, or any other characteristic.

You know what? You won't find any because I'm keenly aware that not only is it lying it's really stupid and just plain dumb, and I am not a lair, in fact I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. I've never done it and I never will.

Sorry if you wanted to make me out to be some lying fraud but you won't be able to do it here, with any actual evidence anyway.

@ Spenac

You're assuming I purposely embellished myself or purposely engaged in deception.

I'm not sure where this rash of "we think we know what other people are thinking" syndrome has come from.

My qualification is as follows:

There, notice how nothing is written there? There is your answer

Define "medic" and show me exactly where I have called myself a "Paramedic" and claimed to have done "advanced" procedures

@Scott33

Finally somebody who gets it!

I never stated I was anything with any serious intention because its just dumb, it's so easy to get found out and then you look like a giant dick.

Looks like a giant dick at your 1 o'clock, keep coming down, bring the tail to me; Ambulance, Medevac, descending

I don't consider my posting here some great noble crusade or nothing like that y'know nothing to be written about in history.

There is a very clear difference between taking the piss and purposefully lying about yourself to make yourself out to be some big shot that you are not. The first I partake in regularly, the second I do not.

As for the clinical content of my posts, sometimes us small flightless birds know things, sometimes we don't, most of the time we don't

@Vorenus

I did the AO and Paramedic (ICO) written modules way back in about ... maybe 2008? Never formally used them on road tho nor did I complete them. Infact I still have most of it under my bed.

Perhaps I will complete them at our East London party flat

@Mongo

No, I am in not in NZ, I am in Yugoslavia ... yes, of course I'm in NZ :D

I never said I did not have practical experience; I have a little experience over about 6 months back in 2009

Now come here and let me stick a 14 into your cube!

Sometimes us small flightless birds know a thing or two, sometimes, not all the time, and most certainly not in a way that could be taken as the small flightless bird being pretentious or arrogant. Us small flightless birds are nothing of the sort.

This Frazier dude has a history of lying his face off and intentionally misrepresenting himself as being a specific practice level, at a specific institution (several infact), at specific times, dates, places and for months and months and months spewed horrendous loads of verbal excrement to people to purport all of this as being true. He had Facebook, Google+, Google Voice, Twitter and numerous other social media and other such accounts associated with it and it went on and on and on to the point where it was just plain psychotic.

I on the other hand have done none of that.

@Denny

See, you seem to get it.

The "medic" part probably was a poor choice back in 2007 but I couldn't think of anything else to be honest because "Kiwi" was taken, I've actually been thinking of changing it since like about 2009 but I can't think of anything else to change it to.

I know somebody else on here who has a user name containing the phrase "medic" and they are not a qualified pre-hospital clinical person; so why don't we go berate them about it?

Edited by kiwimedic

I was the camp medic at summer camp, does that count

You'll pardon us if we asked for at least two independently verifiable references attesting to that fact before believing you? Right? I mean this is what? The second EMS forum you've spread this crap on? If memory serves me, I seem to recall that over on EMTLife, you were also claiming to be a commercial pilot until someone pointed out that you have no depth perception because one of your eyes is all wonky.

Oh and of course, I'm going to refer to New Zealand as "we" and "us" because guess what; I'm a Kiwi

...and apparently someone with some significant psych issues. The least of which seems to be pathological lying.

I know somebody else on here who has a user name containing the phrase "medic" and they are not a qualified pre-hospital clinical person; so why don't we go berate them about it?

No, you already tried that and it led to people questioning your credentials. Trying to get more people "in trouble" is simply going to be perceived as a desperate attempt to get this to blow over. Misdirection is just going to piss more people off and you and make them want to see you banned at very least and potentially burned at the stake for your 'crimes'. You'll also remember that in a lot of countries like the US, Britain, Germany, Canada, France, Australia, et cetera a "prehospital provider" can work off of their "in-hospital" credentials and doesn't necessarily have to be an EMS provider per se to be an EMS provider.

This all is pretty pathetic in my book given that you're not obviously stupid. Crazy? Yeah, without a doubt, but it is nothing but a waste of intelligence to pretend to be something rather than actually becoming it for real. If you ask me, that is what makes you be in a dark and desperate place mentally because your lies, deceit and efforts to be something you're not has proven to be more difficult and troubling than actually becoming those things and truly earning the respect that goes with those positions. You've made your own bed, now you have to lay down in it. The best you can do is to act like a man for once in your life, stop lying, get help for whatever it is that makes you act like this and move on so that your presence does not further disgrace or cheapen the medical profession. What a sad, sickening waste of intelligence.....

So... How do we know that Robert Frazier did anything wrong at all, and you're not just defaming his character?

However, I caught on to the Wikipedia-like responses long ago, hence why I call you Wikimedic. However, I don't know you any farther than "Ben" some dude on a forum from New Zealand.

Whatever. This is all really confusing.

You've got quite the knack for telling people who are not you what they are thinking or trying to do

Ok. So tell us what you were trying to do. Tell us what you were thinking when you chose the "medic" tag for your screen name?

Like I said, my original choice was "Kiwi", simple nice and generic but that was taken, so I sat there for a while trying to think of something else, "medic" was the first thing that came to mind seeing as how this is a medically orientated website. I've been thinking of changing it since 2009 but can't think of anything; but as Scott has pointed out, you chose to infer the American definition of the slang term "medic" (shortened from "Paramedic") to mean an ALS provider. You do realise the world doesn't end at Bangor, Maine right and that not everything the world over is the same as inside the US?

I'm well aware that the world is a much larger place than just the US. It doesn't change the fact that by using the "medic" tag in your screen name implies that you are, at some level, a prehospital/EMS provider. Whether that level be BLS or ALS the implication is the same. What's more, I'm not the only one who thought so as evidenced by some of the other posts presented since Dwayne called you out.

Exactly which orginisation did I say I was affiliated with on the ketamine thread? in what context of affiliation? Oh that is right, I didn't say anything of the sort, because once again, I'm a real life honest person who doesn't go around lying his face off. It's a really stupid idea to do so because it's really easy to get found out.

Most people here don't use the name of their organization/employer in an attempt to preserve what little anonymity the internet has left us. Your repeated use of "we" and "us" again implies that you are involved in an organization that provides the skills and services being discussed in the thread. If you were truly trying to separate yourself from those organizations then you really did a lousy job at clarifying that point.

You need to stop twisting my words around to try and villanise me. I can't control what goes on in your head but perhaps you should stop trying to think you know how other people are thinking and listen to what the person themselves has to say.

I'm not twisting anything around. Your words are what they are and they're out there. Others have the same impression I have. If it was just me that'd be one thing. That others think the same based on what you've presented? That's on you.

I was the camp medic at summer camp, does that count? :D

No.

You have repeatedly misrepresented yourself. You have claimed, through your screen name, a title you haven't earned (no matter how loosely you interpret the word in question). You can deny it all you want and hide behind your claim of misunderstood semantics. It seems enough others believed you were misrepresenting yourself that there's something to it. With that, I stand by my original comments.