Long time no see everyone. New username

runswithneedles

Sorry. I'm sure some of you guys wondered why I haven't posted my meet and greet. When I signed in a while back I forgot my username and password. (epic fail on both counts). When I found I could use my Facebook account I Figure it would be easier to use it here rather than making a new one. My old username I think was promedemt.

Anyways so after a long period of silence between myself and the forum I would like to say hello to everyone again and thanking those who supported me through my EMT class.

Cheers

Are you from Michigan by chance? I graduated from high school with a guy named Mike Ellis.

• 2 weeks later...

No sir. I'm from Texas and graduated highschool in Texas Two years ago. However I do have family in Midland, Michigan.

We had dinner the other night and I was with an Aussie, a Kiwi, and a South African doctor...it's unlikely, but possible that we may have had more to drink than was prudent...

He was talking about visiting Texas, and I said, "Fuck Texas", which pissed off the doc, he not realizing that as I'm from Colorado I'm legal required to say such things at every opportunity. But it led him to start complaining about how the world hates Americans, and you can imagine that the conversation went down hill from there with the Aussies defending the Americans, but hating them, ditto the Kiwi, and the doc disparaging them all for their shitty world images...

Finally it occured to me what was going on and said, "Wait just a fucking second! Do we truly have an American, Aussie and Kiwi being lectured by a white South African on the finer points of becomeing more globally popular???"

Not sure if it sounds very funny now, but it was then, and got us to agree that we, and all of our governments are assholes of one kind or another and we got refocused on drinking...I think the rest of the world problems would be much easeir to solve if you just got a bunch of drunk guys together in one room with live music and hot chicks and sorted it out...

Dwayne

sounds like a joke....an aussie, a kiwi, a yank and a sud affrican were in a bar drinking...............can only have a good outcome

With the "3 going into a bar" scenario bein g the lead-in to soi many jokes, it would seem to be yet another joke. However, on the TV News this evening,and on a serious note, they are reporting on a guy who threw several "Molotov Coctails", with more as spares, at a Shul (Jewish House of Worship), where the Rabbi and his family were living in the building, and were home at the time.

The Mo-Fo is using the "excuse" for doing the deed, as being simply, "I hate Jews".

sounds like a joke....an aussie, a kiwi, a yank and a sud affrican were in a bar drinking...............can only have a good outcome

A call dispatching us at the butt ass crack of night to pick up the belligerent idiot that cops want us to take so they can cover their ass.

Edited by Mike Ellis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.