Hot Button topic AGAIN .

tniuqs

yes it is Richard.....

I bet Richard does find the sarcastic "humour" in your comment nor do I .

I dont agree with all PC motions but everyone has the right to what they believe, problem with the examples given re Burka nas turban (omg no spell check) they are religious beliefs same as Jewish people carrying out circumcision and Catholics having a baby 'baptised' when they are little......do we disagree with these practices.

Your missing the entire point .. none of the above affect me or are forced upon my believe system:

Mosques at ground zero ? Prayer Time stopping traffic in Paris ? Muslim groups in London England screaming at British troop during Remembrance day ceremonies (moment of silence) ? Forcing prayer in schools when other religious groups and the majority are "disallowed" ? then throwing "religious persecution" in the faces of ALL Canadians when they refuse to remove (and just the women) their facial coverings for official swearing in ceremonies and "acceptance?" into Canadian Culture and you can't see a pattern of behaviour here ?

And I am supposed to all warm and happy about this in MY CANADA ? I STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE !

Quoting Siff .. Are You Shitting Me ?

Well back to watching my movie Braveheart about Robert the Bruce (roll your tongue when you say that) a distant relative of mine that fought and died to stop the British oppression of the Scots .

Manu Forti

Edited by tniuqs

Tniqus

I dont disagree with some of the things that you are saying, however for the way that you put it on here only goes to show that at times we are no better than the ones we percieve the problem with. In a laymans terms the comments only further the extremists line that all westerners HATE ALL Muslims.

There was no joke with what I wrote about the tattoo or the badge. For reference look up on You tube, "the chasers war on eveything," and you will see the very common thought that people voice in public.

Also below are replys that you placed on my quotes. if you are going to throw stones about grammer ans spelling ( and then bring a great man like Dust into the argument) maybe you better proof read your own posts before hiting the submit button (your replies are in red).

"As for the Sikhs not Seiks (- 2 on the Dustdevil scale for spelling) wearing their cerimonial headdress is not proper as it is not Uniform (goggle the word) then you put your religion ahead of sworn duty"

SPELLING, OMG is a really big internet company that every body knows of. What is a cerimonial? And I never said anything about putting Rrligion before sworn duty........don't know where you came up with that one.

"I bet Richard does find the sarcastic "humour" in your comment nor do I"

WTF? so Richard finds my humour? Was not hard to see as i posted it, and nor do you what?

"I dont agree with all PC motions but everyone has the right to what they believe, problem with the examples given re Burka nas turban (omg no spell check) they are religious beliefs same as Jewish people carrying out circumcision and Catholics having a baby 'baptised' when they are little......do we disagree with these practices."

"Your missing the entire point .. none of the above affect me or are forced upon my believe system" It doesn't affect you? Isn't that what your original post was about? and how it affects you? Now I assume you are attempting to confuse me.......

Well having a piece of skin removed and some water spashed on a baby is completely different don't ya think

Can you explain how Happiness?

in 1940 Jewish people were placed in concentration camps because of thier beliefs, One way that the German oppressors determined people were Jewish was if they were circumcised. Now if you were but were not Jewish...too bad.......

The middle ages saw the reformation and anyone that was not a Catholic were hunted down and murdered for 'speaking out' against the church. This was also determined by the fact of being baptised or not.

Modern day, people are judged by the way they look or the way their beliefs have them dress, act or live.

Was not too long ago that NATO forces were in the Balkans attempting to bring about peace in the waring area. A lot of the things were done in due to differences of cultures (the muslim community were the big losers in this war) and genocide was carried out.

So please tell me how, if it is just a piece of skin, or a splash of water that it is different to a head scarf, a turban,or anything else someones belief has them wear or do?

Edited by craig

I realise there are spelling mistakes in my previous post, but I am past worrying about such minor things......let it ride I say.

Tniqus

I dont disagree with some of the things that you are saying.

Therefore you agree ?

however for the way that you put it on here only goes to show that at times we are no better than the ones we percieve the problem with. In a laymans terms the comments only further the extremists line that all westerners HATE ALL Muslims.

Ok firstly Layman, please explain.

We are better WE, I don't know about you now. I oppose oppression of women in a culture that treats them as goats and continues to dominate in a country that fought to oppose that "idea of equality" if we do not stand up for that, then just what do we stand for then ?

Would that be like all OZ are related to muderers, thieves and rejects from the British Empire ?

I have NO WHERE even mentioned "extremists" I do not HATE, but its really difficult because they, the extremists, they have killed some of my friends. Do you actually know the difference between Shiites, Sunnis, Taliban, Al Qaeda, or Mujahideen, have you even opened the Quaran to read it and understand it for yourself or because you are a Muslim Women you cant read it because your Imam forbids you to learn to read ?

There was no joke with what I wrote about the tattoo or the badge.

Nope just disrespectful . Sorry to disappoint I am not a "common man" and you tube .. seriously mate ?

Also below are replys that you placed on my quotes. if you are going to throw stones about grammer ans and spelling ( and then bring a great man like Dust into the argument) maybe you better proof read your own posts before hiting the submit button (your replies are in red).

Did you know Rob personally ? .. don't go there mate the EMS gods will come down on you like a ton of fucking bricks, Dust was fluent in Canjian Eh, he spent time in Hammerton and Teranna and drank Neuwfie screech with me as did Dr Westely in Robs RV .

Using the misspelt word "Seiks" shows not only ignorance but is disrespectful to Sikhs.

"I bet Richard does find the sarcastic "humour" in your comment nor do I"

WTF? so Richard finds my humour? Was not hard to see as i posted it, and nor do you what?

Richard does not, I humbly stand corrected thank you .

"I dont don't agree with all PC motions (notions?) but everyone has the right to what they believe, problem with the examples given re Burka Niqabs nas and turban ... plural ?.

Quote "they are religious beliefs same as Jewish people carrying out circumcision and Catholics having a baby 'baptised' when they are little......do we disagree with these practices'.

"Your missing the entire point .. none of the above affect me or are forced upon my belief system.

It doesn't affect you? Isn't that what your original post was about? and how it affects you? Now I assume you are attempting to confuse me.......

Easy to do I guess ?

What I am saying that a double standard should never exist, this fans the flames of racism, sexism, inequality and my entire belief system of a term called EQUALITY.

It's a Braw, Bricht, Moonlicht Nicht the Nicht !

Do you think for one second a Muslim would understand nor even wish to understand the multi cultural heritage that I come from and that we drink scotch to excess ?

cheers

Can you explain how Happiness?

As a matter of fact yes I can, it is all about respect to some country's traditions. If my country says that you will show your face while you are taking an oath to be a good, honest, new citizen, then do it, pretty simple. If I was to become a citizen of a Muslim country and they want me to cover my face, know what that's what I'm going to do.

The RCMP dress uniform is unique to Canada, and is known around the world by that uniform. I am proud of it and I want it to stay the way it is, there is nothing wrong with that. I am not going to a country and asking them to change something that make them unique.

To me personally this has nothing to do with religion.

If I was to become a citizen of a Muslim country and they want me to cover my face, know what that's what I'm going to do.

Or get arrested and stoned .. because of your mouth is OPEN ... oh I have been waiting for years to say that .... ROFLMAO !

The RCMP dress uniform is unique to Canada, and is known around the world by that uniform. I am proud of it and I want it to stay the way it is, there is nothing wrong with that. I am not going to a country and asking them to change something that make them unique.

BRAVO !

It's a Braw, Bricht, Moonlicht Nicht the Nicht !

Do you think for one second a Muslim would understand nor even wish to understand the multi cultural heritage that I come from and that we drink scotch to excess ?

cheers

all i can say is the Two muslim doctors that work in the ER here understand and DON'T portray the Islamic faith like the way that you state.

Same as all Canadians are not like Terrance and Phil off South Park.

And BTW most Aussies are pround of being English rejects...at least we have ONE country that rejected us...not one on each side of the channel.....

Ok smart guy .. you have clearly NEVER read the Qu'ran .. so ask these Doctors one thing for me.

Do they consider YOU an infidel ? I double dog dare you to ask them.

Read all of this in it entirety and tell me if I am being mislead or perhaps you are ? Is that a possibility ?

http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm

For just me I respect what built this country of mine, the Christians, Jews, the Chinese Japanese and the FN (of which I am not a participant) now I am supposed to open my arms to those that do not "like how they are treated here" this because of my belief's against female oppression based on religion is wrong, why, because they are not worthy or beautiful enough to shine in the light of day ... get off your ideological tolerance kangaroo mate, your embarrassing yourself.

I stand firmly behind my democratically elected official to oppose this sort of demanding bullshit, if don't like Canada or its rules and respect those that built it, go back to where you came from .. very simple.

Ok smart guy .. you have clearly NEVER read the Qu'ran .. so ask these Doctors one thing for me.

Do they consider YOU an infidel ? I double dog dare you to ask them.

Read all of this in it entirety and tell me if I am being mislead or perhaps you are ? Is that a possibility ?

http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm

For just me I respect what built this country of mine, the Christians, Jews, the Chinese Japanese and the FN (of which I am not a participant) now I am supposed to open my arms to those that do not "like how they are treated here" this because of my belief's against female oppression based on religion is wrong, why, because they are not worthy or beautiful enough to shine in the light of day ... get off your ideological tolerance kangaroo mate, your embarrassing yourself.

I stand firmly behind my democratically elected official to oppose this sort of demanding bullshit, if don't like Canada or its rules and respect those that built it, go back to where you came from .. very simple.

you don't originate south of the Mason/Dixon line do you? Maybe that red RCMP colour has seeped onto the back of your neck.Not all Muslims are the ones that treat females they way you do. and yes I do know the difference. and I also have had friends killed in Afganistan and Iraq.

gee fundamentalist christians in the bible belt of the USA (and other places) are not very tolerant either....some even murder doctors for performing stem cell research or abortions (no matter the cause or reason)

do you want them to be treated the same as the Muslims that wear thne veil?

You are so easy to shred its pitiful really, is your Shift button broken ? But thanks for playing Mr. NOT representative of the typical OZ perspective in immigration regulations,?

Therefore you accept that the Niqabs being permitted in OZ when swearing in ceremonies is accepted practice for immigration status as a naturalized Australian ?

BTW .. Did you ask your esteemed MD's the question yet or are you a infidel coward ?

Could I ask you straight up, just how is what is happening in Canada and how this affects you ?

Please, have I in over 2800 posts have I made on EMT City, any judgment concerning your backward country on your unions, your militant EMS system in your territories, your off shore in the oil-patch drilling ships, your jack ups, your siesmic ofshore and in worldwide news daily of your whining, your education background, or seriously limited scope of practice ?

Does the term piss off tosser, mean anything to you ?

Whatever mate your barking up the wrong bretylium tosylate tree, or are you still pissed aboot that ?

ps please note the stereotypical spelling error .

you don't originate south of the Mason/Dixon line do you?

Hell, NO they have no idea what good beer is supposed to taste like, that Whiskey they make is out of corn, they have no idea although but they treat me like a brother when I visit and Rob was from Texas, oil, cattle and hot women the common denominator and the focus of conversation, omg Dallas the hot EM- B massage therapist was SO HOT @ EMStock on Blesoes ranch she was to die for.

Maybe that red RCMP colour has seeped onto the back of your neck.

Oh I see I am a red neck for believing that equality works both ways and 2 sides ?

Not all Muslims are the ones that treat females they way you do and yes I do know the difference and I also have had friends killed in Afganistan and Iraq.

Ok just where did I say I treat Muslim women like sub servant lets trade for 2 goats, mercy killings, hide a beautiful woman's face .. even if they are 60 + years old I treat them as my Patients but I cant touch them with my LEFT hand when they are hurting and can't examine them unless a male family member is present, kinda difficult when they are in labour and pushing ain't it ? Going with the the Texas theme here .

gee fundamentalist christians in the bible belt of the USA (and other places) are not very tolerant either....some even murder doctors for performing stem cell research or abortions (no matter the cause or reason)

Fundamentalist Christian LMFAO I am not from Provost or Caroline (ps the White Supremeitist groups or Aryan guardin Alberta) I believe moreover in the Great Spirit of mother earth that is one thing Happy and I share our in beliefs.

Oh yes you of very little comprehension you may wish to review Canadian incentives on Stem Cell research, or Hep C treatment or transplants of islets of langerhans, "I" in fact personally have instilled Bovine surfactant into neonates lungs, so blows your theory out of the croc infested waters you live in, don't it ? (ps trying to talk like a red neck hick to appease you)

I was bloody infuriated when in 1994 they threw my sons placenta into the garbage, what a waste, it could have saved lives or at least treated some burn patients.

do you want them to be treated the same as the Muslims that wear thne the veil?

Huh ? Man you have some very stereotypical views on the southern USA have you ever visited there? Well I have, during that Katrina event, I didn't see many OZ volunteering ? MEH perhaps its time to do a walk aboot in OZ I have lots of air-miles and tune a few liberal do goobers up to reality.

Edited by tniuqs
  • Like 1