Australia / New Zealand

tcripp

in al-a-bam-a you might only have to feed the locals........

and dfib, sharks and crocs are picky,,,,,,,,,now the snakes and spiders are a different matter.....

That is funny!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is funny!

but having said that snakes and spiders dont eat much...so she should be ok...........they have small mouths...but BIG teeth

Didn't realize I was in the midst of such comedians. giggle

what? you think i am kidding?

dont forget it was a fish afterall that killed steve irwin.........bloody rays......

and they have small mouths as well

Your gonna have to figure out what you want to see and then figure out what time of year to come. I ran into som Poms at a servo on the Freeway here a few months back. they were losing their marbles because they had no idea how far apart things were, thought they could drive from melbourne to brisbane in a day.

what? you think i am kidding?

No, sir. Don't believe either of you are kidding. HOWEVER...I'm trying to figure out the best time to travel based on weather/mosquitos and my slightly aging parents. Being from Texas, I'm less concerned about the varmints. Heck far...we've got ourselves some varmints here ourselves. And, bite my butt and call me Sally if the varmints don't get you...well, the cedar will. ;)

Your gonna have to figure out what you want to see and then figure out what time of year to come. I ran into som Poms at a servo on the Freeway here a few months back. they were losing their marbles because they had no idea how far apart things were, thought they could drive from melbourne to brisbane in a day.

Okay - so when is the weather just a tad bit "Spring like" as I might be accustomed to? Hubby doesn't like it too hot...Dad doesn't like it too cold...and Mom can't stand the mosquitos. We'll adjust our "to do" list based on the time of the year.

My friends have been going every year for the past 6. They leave about mid january and return end of march. They go to Brisbane (spelling) area and they are there for the tennis opens. They rent an apartment as it the cheapest way to go. If you want any info just let me know and ill find out for sure what they do.

as for perv he has a new love and we are on the back burnner

My friends have been going every year for the past 6. They leave about mid january and return end of march. They go to Brisbane (spelling) area and they are there for the tennis opens. They rent an apartment as it the cheapest way to go. If you want any info just let me know and ill find out for sure what they do.

as for perv he has a new love and we are on the back burnner

gets pretty hot that time of year, especially in brisbane (and humid)...the tennis is in melbourne at that time

best time is round march april may or september october if you want nicer weather

best time is round march april may or september october if you want nicer weather

Thanks, Craig. Currently looking at maybe May/June, but might consider the September/October time frame as well.