What would you do for Vomiting and Hypertension

What would you do in the case that you have both of these symptoms together?

I immediately stop drinking rhum and switch to red wine.

• Like 1

what would you do street sweeper? or what do you think would help this patient without much effort?

And I was thinking more along the lines of an emesis bag...duct tape...and a good imagination. :D

immodium, panadol, stemitil, BIG glass of water and a lie down....it's all SELF inflicted isnt it?

failing that a cork, a bucket and a slap around the head........"spew and shit in my ambulance will you"......

emesis-basin-563.jpgwhat would you do street sweeper? or what do you think would help this patient without much effort?

what would you do with a couple of PLASTIC kidneys? the real ones probably are not working either.....lol

emesis-basin-563.jpgwhat would you do street sweeper? or what do you think would help this patient without much effort?

Amateur...

Vomiting patients get a food bag. Take 1 red bag, Put hole near top of red bag in one wall of bag. Put patient's head through hole.

Amateur...

Vomiting patients get a food bag. Take 1 red bag, Put hole near top of red bag in one wall of bag. Put patient's head through hole.

easier if you just pull the bottom of their sweater over their head (like hockey fights) spew stays inside the sweater and goes with the pt to the er....."see nursie, it has carrots and is darked red stained....."