Does Your Service Report Medical Errors To THE PATIENT ?

flamingemt2011

Read on, unlike you, I can change my mind or be influenced by others. I changed my position to MAJOR mistakes only after discussing this topic with the forum, AND DONT EVER CALL ME CROTCHITY !!!

It's funny how when your backtracking is brought up, you ignore it and change the subject. Again, just like crotchity. Like is said, you see everything in absolutes, black or white. Who says my mind can't be changed? I used to think you had some pretty intelligent thigs to say, now I realize you just like to stir the shit, just like crotchity.

Edited by ERDoc

Well as usual, when you cant attack the message, attack the messenger. Can anyone explain how hiding and covering up that you killed the patient is the RIGHT thing to do ?

ANYONE ? ANYONE ? ANYONE ?

If you cant do that, then just hurl another insult against me, that is the adult thing to do

Read on, unlike you, I can change my mind or be influenced by others...

See Flaming, it's childish statements like this that make people laugh at you. The doc is famous for having one of the most open minds on the City. I've be fortunate to have debated him on many subjects, and you may have noticed that I can be less than delicate sometimes, and never have we ended up in this childish bullshit.

You claim to be able to be influenced by debate, yet a huge part of this debate has centered around how you choose to debate, and it seems to be degrading instead of improving.

Unfortunately I've tried to take your side on different issues and give you the benefit of the doubt for maybe just needing a little more time to settle into the culture here. Why do I say unfortunately? Because, as here, when I try to befriend someone that has begun in an unpopular way I've got a near perfect record of ending up looking like a mamby pamby ignorant asshole.

I'm giving up on your Brother. It's unfortunate that you've chosen to waste such an opportunity with so many that tried to make you welcome.

Dwayne

• Like 1

Well as usual, when you cant attack the message, attack the messenger. Can anyone explain how hiding and covering up that you killed the patient is the RIGHT thing to do ?

ANYONE ? ANYONE ? ANYONE ?

If you cant do that, then just hurl another insult against me, that is the adult thing to do

As far as reporting life/limb threatening errors, we are on the same page. I never said covering it up was the right thing to do. Again, try comprehending my posts instead of playing the victim. I said there is a movement in medicine to admit errors and to protect providers who offer sympathy.

Edited to be more touchy-feely.

Edited by ERDoc