Cheating 101 : How to cheat on spouse and not get caught

hatelilpeepees

Kind of got my eyes opened this past week.  My partner at work is married, and it became pretty obvious within a week or two that he is a man-whore, and has probably slept with several hundred women over his illustrious career.  A group of us when out for beers this weekend, and one of the young studs asked him how he did it without getting caught.  OMG !  I was amazed at the skill, effort, and planning that this guy went through.  I won't bore you with all of the details, but this was some of what he said:

1.  No cards, notes, love notes, emails, texts to any phone/computer with his name on it, ever.  He has a trackphone for sexting and arranging hook-ups that the wife does not know about.

2.  He always keeps a bar of soap from home in his car, so he can shower and not smell like hotel soap or his slut's soap.

3.  He makes the women store his number in their phone under a female name, and he uses code words before he begins any text or emails to make sure the coast is clear before he sends something embarassing.

4.  He always goes to hotels that are atleast 40 miles away, to reduce the chance of bumping into someone he knows (when he uses a hotel).

5.  He tells most of them that he is married, but about to divorce, but tells them all a different work schedule so that he can juggle several on his 2 off days.  

6.  He usually targets single moms, as they often have a place of their own, so his cheap ass doesnt have to pay for a hotel room, and because they are "easier" per him.  

7.  He has a set of "15" rules they must abide by or agree to before sex, with the first being they can break up at anytime and the other will walk away quietly, no drama (guess who is being asked to remain drama free).

Now I know no one in this room would ever cheat, but I bet you have worked with those that do.  So what other tricks and devious things do they use, there is no telling how many times I was cheated on and never knew it, because they were smarter than I thought.  I have never heard of this much planning.  And yes, I am sure there are just as many guilty women as guys, so please enlighten me about what you know.

Edited by hatelilpeepees

I'm no help to this string. I'm the guy who never could get a date, let alone hide a bunch of them.

I do quote the (men's) drinking salute:

To our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet each other!

Well I do understand the concept of cheating - though I propably wouldn`t do it (never say never).

But this guy`s life seems to be wholly orientated towards timing and organising his affairs - would be wayyyyy to stressfull for me. :bonk:

Edited by Vorenus

You say that you may have been cheated on an not know it, I'm guessing you probably haven't...

Though this guys is pretty friggin' smart at his hook ups, there is a certain kind of persona that is so shallow so as to need to screw a bunch of different women yet doesn't have the balls to remove himself from his marriage, and I'm willing to bet that you can see that kind of bullshit a mile away.

When you look at/talk to this guy, can you not sense it in him? That he's a child, a coward, and likely a really tiny dick? I'm guessing you can.

I've come to the point in my relationship, after 25 years, that I can absolutely see how good people can stray. But straying is a one time thing, by my definition. When you need multiple women, all the time, in all of these places, it's not a sex issue. It's a penis validation issue...he needs to constantly prove that he's a man...

In my mind that's the paradox, if you have to prove that you're a man, then you're not.

I'm not going to say that I can't offer my cheating tips because I'm above cheating, as I know that there are many, many men much better and stronger and morally sound than myself that have done so. I will only say that I've been lucky enough up to this point because I'm blessed to be married to a woman that is tough to compete with. I'm not better than other men...just luckier.

Dwayne

the guy might also have a sex additction but that doesn't excuse his behaviour.

I travel every week for work, I purposely do not put myself in any situation where I could conceivably cheat because it could happen but I make sure I'm not in a situation where it might.

Have I been tempted, yes, several times but each time I've always just done one thing, that is took the picture of my wife and two childrens out of my wallet and say to myself "am I willing to lose these three" and I say nope so I extricate myself from whatever situation I'm in and leave. I don't get myself into these types of situations very often. Over 10 years of travelling I would say I've been in a situation like this maybe 2 or three times.

I think it's all in your priorities. If you make your family and wife (spouse or spousal unit) your center then you shouldn't be tempted to cheat.

I have a number of co-workers who love the travel aspect of the job (they are married) because what happens in Fargo ND, or Vegas or Tampa or dubuque Iowa won't be found out.

This guy isn't a husband, he's a cheater and one who should be divorced but I'm sure that being married is part of his game and part of the thrill.

I feel sorry for his wife. I wonder what he would do if his wife was doing the same thing to him? I'll bet he'd be pissed.

You need better friends and co-workers.

• Like 1

While I've met some very attractive women in my travels (school, work, etc)....I'm not usually in a position to cheat because I keep getting that look from females that says in no uncertain terms "I can do SOOO much better than you!"

Even if I DID find a 'willing partner', I'm know I'm too stupid to do it without getting caught. Since getting caught would cause WAYYY more problems that I really don't need, I find it very easy to not put myself in that position.

Before anyone comes up with the conclusion that I would do it if I thought I could get away with it, think again. I don't do it because it's not the "right thing to do, and it's not the right way to do it." (Thank you Wilford Brimley!)

I've been on the other side of this equation, and I didn't like how it felt, so WHY would I be willing to subject someone else to that kind of hurt?

While I've met some very attractive women in my travels (school, work, etc)....I'm not usually in a position to cheat because I keep getting that look from females that says in no uncertain terms "I can do SOOO much better than you!"

Even if I DID find a 'willing partner', I'm know I'm too stupid to do it without getting caught. Since getting caught would cause WAYYY more problems that I really don't need, I find it very easy to not put myself in that position.

Before anyone comes up with the conclusion that I would do it if I thought I could get away with it, think again. I don't do it because it's not the "right thing to do, and it's not the right way to do it." (Thank you Wilford Brimley!)

I've been on the other side of this equation, and I didn't like how it felt, so WHY would I be willing to subject someone else to that kind of hurt?

Lone the only real reason why you don't cheat is that women see that bike and your tats and that long hair and say "ick"

just kidding.