Wow, They have hired TWO females in 40 YEARS

crotchitymedic1986

I was being sarcastic, of course I am glad to see that they have a black officer (since it is more rare than an alive T-Rex).

Right there your whole arguement fails. We have provided proof of one black officer. You have failed to provide proof of a living T-Rex. So how many applicants have they had that were either black or female? Provide proof. What are their residency requirements? Provide proof.

It amazes me to watch the lengths you guys will go to protect your racist counterparts.

It amazes me the ignorance you show when you deny your own racism, which also makes you a hypocrite.

So thats the best defense you can come up with, NO statistical proof ? Do you have to see a white count to diagnose an obvious ear infection ? But if it is stats you want, I will provide them:

http://www.fizber.com/sale-by-owner-home-services/florida-city-marianna-population.html

In this city:

Women outnumber men (52.94% of population)

Blacks make up 40.16% of the population (almost 4 times the national average)

And they have 1 woman and 1 black

There is no way to know how many/or what type of applications they receive, as no employer publishes that or is required to report that number.

So thats the best defense you can come up with, NO statistical proof ? Do you have to see a white count to diagnose an obvious ear infection ? But if it is stats you want, I will provide them: http://www.fizber.com/sale-by-owner-home-services/florida-city-marianna-population.html In this city: Women outnumber men (52.94% of population) Blacks make up 40.16% of the population (almost 4 times the national average) And they have 1 woman and 1 black There is no way to know how many/or what type of applications they receive, as no employer publishes that or is required to report that number.

That is the only kind of proof. If you don't have statistics then you are basing you opinion on assumptions. Your ear infection example is pretty irrelevant. You can provide the statistics of the area all you want. They dept has them on their website. They are still irrelevant until you can answer two questions:

1. How many blacks have applied?

2. How many women have applied?

Take a basic statistics course. You are talking about a sample population that is irrelevant, as are most of your inflammatory agruements. I would argue that they have had only 1 black and 1 female applicant. That would mean they have a 100% hire rate. Sounds pretty good to me. I'd hate to be a white guy there, I'm sure their hire rate is no where near 100%.

Really white... Like, corpse white, white. I guess I can't be offended, since people can't be racist against white people. White people can only be racist against everyone else. Thank you for setting me on the right course. I feel so much better now.