Autism

Katiebug

There are times when an ignore button would be a fantastic thing to have on the forums. Mercury, aluminum, Thermerisol...the fact of the matter is that none of these have been proven to be the cause of Autism. Hmmm...maybe thats why the Autism symbol is a multi-colored puzzle. Because NOBODY knows why its so prevalent. SHOW me your proof and maybe ..and I emphasize the maybe..you will gain some credibility Mr. Crotchity. OR, heres an even better suggestion, dont comment on a thread, if you cant add something that hasnt already been beaten to death.

...Autism did not exist until forced vaccinations were implemented...

...Wonder why there has been a 1000% increase since we started mandatory vaccines,...

I don't think that there is even any scientific evidence necessary to show that you're either and idiot, or a troll. Maybe both, but I doubt it.

You can't have it both ways man...

According to your theory...well, lets have a pop quiz Einstein...what is 0x1000%?

Uhm...yeah, and we have more autistics than that, right?

...There are times when an ignore button would be a fantastic thing to have on the forums.

Just let it go Babe. Not sure if you've been here long enough to know about him. He's just here to get people's panties in a bunch.

He'll make his silly arguments, refuse to answer any questions that requires logic and/or intelligent defense and stay just long enough to try and prove that Autism is a plaque created by 'whitey' to try and wipe out the black man, as 'he's' failed so miserably to do with AIDS.

He's a racist and an idiot and it makes him hard to see folks get stirred up over his nonsense...just for fun lets try and cheat him out of this erection..

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP
  • Like 1

You're right Dwayne. I shouldnt have let his idiocy get to me. I have read his posts before and have ignored them for the most part but this time he crawled under my skin and I just had to reply. *slapping paddies for giving him what he wanted* :rolleyes:

Nah, no worries.

Normally it's just ignorant nonsense, but when he starts to try increase the ignorance surrounding the issues of our children it's a little harder to take...

He never goes far enough to get banned, and on rare occasions he actually has a valid opinion, but it appears that those times are likely accidental.

Also, I got a different flavor from out Pharm Techs post (No offense brother, don't remember your screen name at the moment). I don't think that he's saying that the parents of autistic kids use it for an excuse to allow their kids to behave in any manner. It seemed to me that he was saying that people that choose to allow their kids to behave in any manner seek, and are often given, an ASD diagnosis for lack of a better option.

I too believe this to be true, and also believe that it hurts the cause of autism research by muddying the waters.

It's frustrating to me, and I'm willing to bet to you as well (as the way you present yourself and your ideas makes me believe that you are an awesome mom), that some of the worst parents I've been around are those of autistic yet, like firemen, we're supposed to pretend that they are all heros.

It's such a cloudy subject that is just now beginning to see some organization, but unfortunately, as most often happens, where there is a popular disorder there is money for people and/or their kids with that disorder, so the great unwashed will do what they have to to get some of that money...and damn the kids in the process.

I'm guessing, though of course can not speak for him, that those are the people he was referencing.

Dwayne

I can not believe you guys do not get the simple truth, let me make it easy for you. With all of our science and technology we have not cured a single disease since the 1950's when we cured polio. Now how can that be ? Think about all the millions poured into muscular distrophy, cancer, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, blood disorders, spinal injuries, diabetes, and every other disease process. All we do is create the drug that helps you live with it, we never create the cure. Now who funds most of the research that is done, I believe it's pharmaceutical companies. There is way more money in the monthly maintenance drug than there is in a single-dose cure, so you will never see another disease cured. And if you do not believe that autism, lupus, and AIDS was created by our government, then I don't know what I can say to get you to take the blinders off.

We have not CURED a single disease in 60 years, but we created millions of pharmaceuticals to help you live with it. Most elderly are on atleast 10 different prescriptions that cost Medicare (you and me) over $1000.00/month. Call grandma and ask her how much her pharmacy bill is every month ?

P.S. Your deodorant is filled with aluminum, check it out.

Yet again you fail to provide an original scientific article providing the link. You cite a website that gives someone's opinion based on some studies that were never published because they were so poorly done. Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion? I'll help you out a little so you stop looking so stupid. Go to pubmed and see what you can come up with.

Edit: Do you ever research the crap you spew? Based on the current vaccination schedule, an infant will receive 4mg of aluminum in the first 6 months of life. During that same time period, they will receive 10mg from breast milk, 40mg from infant formula or 120mg from soy based formula. Yup, must be those vaccines. http://www.chop.edu/...er/aluminum.pdf

It's not the one shot they get in the first 6 months, it is all of them combined:

http://www.cdc.gov/v...schedule-pr.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/v...schedule-pr.pdf

And I wonder why Buddhists don't have all of our disease problems, maybe it's because it is against their religion to be vaccinated. Nah, that would be too easy, I guess it's just freaky luck.

Edited by crotchitymedic1986

For something like Autism to be a problem, first, it has to be recognized as a problem. Hence, if Autism first gets a diagnostic recognition at the same time as problems from childhood vaccinations, possibly, there is a connection. (I don't have the information to argue this point on this specific either pro or con)

Then, Science Fiction is taking the existing state of science, and taking an educated guess where it's going to be going in the future. Star Trek predicted, in 1966, we'd be on the moon in 1969. With Dick Tracy's "Wrist Radios" in the 1930s, a cartoonist predicted that the LEOs would all have a 2 way portable radio strapped to their hip circa 1970. In the 1950s, there was a Sci-Fi dream of a ray gun could temporarily paralyze someone without killing them; indeed, the "Thomas A. Swift Electric Rifle" may have been inspiration for the TASER (speculation exixts as to the naming of the weapon after the Sci-Fi device).

Who can tell? In a few years, Dr. McCoy's Medical Scanner Tricorder may be invented, and be mandatory equipment on the ambulance.

I would expect as much. I have a relative who works in a large family practice. Funny thing, they never have to worry about lunch, it is catered every day. She has a drawer full of pens and pads and all kind of other gifts she has collected over the years. The Doctors don't have to pay for their vacations, briefcases, laptops, as they were all gifts too. Was it their generous and thankful patients who provided the gifts ? No they were all provided by the Pharmacy Reps who come in every day (except saturdays when they are open half a day).

Of course this practice in no way influences the Doctors as to which prescription they give to the patient. And of course the fact that Pharmacy Rep's commission is based on the number of prescriptions written in their assigned zip codes has nothing to do with the prescriptions offered to the patients, IT IS JUST A BIG COINCIDENCE.