Has the world gone crazy?

DwayneEMTP

Did someone say OJ???

Look at the happy couple I saw in downtown Orlando last night....

post-655-0-41349000-1310226176_thumb.jpg

I thought OJ was in a Las Vegas Jail for being party to an armed robbery. Is he out?

I have seen some really nasty and outright disgusting things being said about Casey. There are many out there who if given the chance will kill her just because they think she deserves to die for killing her little girl which was never proven that she did.

I had a somewhat heated argument with a guy at a local Little Ceasers pizza. He said if he saw her walking down the street he would get his gun from under his seat and kill her. I asked him why and he said, just because she got off doesn't make her innnocent of the killing.

I asked him who made him executioner and he said "Little Caylee did, that's who"

I told him he was crazy for thinking that and he proceeded to curse me and threaten me enough to the point where the manager at the pizza shop called the police.

He was arrested for having a unlicensed handgun in his car.

so YES Dwayne, this world has gone freaking nucking futts and some days I wish to have no part of it. But it is the world we live in and we must do everything we can to make it a better place for our kids and our kids kids.

Casey has no place in the United States that she can be completely safe, no place where she can walk down the street without being the center of attention.

Little Caylee is the one where the focus should be, who gets to mourn for this little girl who had absolutely NO say in her fate. That's the sad part.

As for Nancy Grace and the media, they tried Casey, they convicted her and then they stirred up the pot and started to play executioner. Shame on them but can you really expect anything less from this group of people? Remember, if the american people didn't eat this shit up, they wouldn't exist. I for one do not watch any of the national networks basically because I'm busy running down a 2 year old and watching the Sprout network and changing dirty diapers.

Just some penny wise comments from the peanut gallery.

If 'little Caylee' is the only authority needed to make some guy at a pizza place to become Judge/jury/executioner, why didn't someone shoot the Ramseys for the suspected death of little JonBonet?

I can understand an overwhelming desire to protect out children from harm, but where were these self righteous, self proclaimed executioners and great protectors of the children when it came to John Wayne Gacy, Wayne Williams and Jeffry Dahmer?

We can't be 'selective' in which child killers are singled out for vigilante style execution simply based on the notoriety of the offender. Why are we more outraged by the Susan Smiths and Adrea Yates' of the world than we are about ANYONE that harms a child?

I'd be willing to bet she got half a dozen marriage proposals in the last year. She's going to have to leave the country to enjoy life though.

• 2 weeks later...