Has the world gone crazy?

DwayneEMTP

Uh..Happiness?

This seems to be a direct quote from some newspaper. Speaking of breaking the law, I have to ask if you've forgotten we (the EMT City community) are still in a copyright infringement lawsuit, and still raising funding for our defence?

I know you mean well, but providing a link to this article probably would have been sufficient.

Thank yoiu for your time on this issue.

Poor English to start with .. note corrections.

Ok not only poor logic to assume that a "when a guilty person is acquitted" has any bearing on the complete inverse of "an innocent being wrongly convicted" it becomes a non question from a intelligence point of view. Then factor in the personal tone of "loved one" well the question is skewed based on an expected emotional response only, real justice has no emotions.

Unless of course you've developed a fool proof judicial system that you've just not chosen to share with us yet....

And to answer your question. Should Dylan be killed by someone released due to a 'loophole' by some 'scum sucking defense lawyer', yeah, I would be unhappy. But I would still not choose to put your innocent children in jail to help insure that my innocent children mile be slightly safer in the future.

Ahhh...so then the judicial system can be pure and honest and honorable like your government? Outstanding plan.

She is blind, not deaf or stupid....Just sayin'..

Some Canadian stats http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ckground/crime/

I will tell you what, with a 68 % chance of re offending as a pedafile well touch my kids and just see what happens, it would be a zero chance of re offending .

As I said...Not a snowballs chance in hell that he's going to answer the question....

Dwayne

Edited to remove a response to another post stacked in with this one. I'll post it later when they can be done separately.

Edited by DwayneEMTP

Uh..Happiness?

This seems to be a direct quote from some newspaper. Speaking of breaking the law, I have to ask if you've forgotten we (the EMT City community) are still in a copyright infringement lawsuit, and still raising funding for our defence?

I know you mean well, but providing a link to this article probably would have been sufficient.

Thank yoiu for your time on this issue.

Well it came to me as an email but if admin would like to delet it he is more that welcome to do so. I cant for some reason