Finally, A City that is moving in the right direction.......

crotchitymedic1986

as long as it is against someone white, it is all good.

I don't work with any black or white women. I don't work with any white or black men either. I tend to find it better to work alone, one man payroll.

How about you tell us about yourself? What are you looking for in life? Don't throw any unrealistic expectations, or what you feel is rightfully owed to you by x race, because of history. This isn't an episode of South Park, don't try to make an example out of every word uttered by the people who are trying to understand what you are saying.

Perhaps Admin should create a board under "in the field", about "Demographic Issues in EMS". You could write a short story about your plight, and we could go from there?

• Like 1

Even Vera de Milo?!? Beautiful, Buffin, & Bitchin!!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&rl=yes&v=bBWkPRSE-W4

Amen!!!!! Hallelujah!!!! Praise the lord!!! Damn you cracker!!! White TRASH!!!!!

Crotchitymedic1986, you have some crazy posts. I don't know if I should laugh....

Edited by NYCEMS9115

I’ve attempted to reply to this post several times. Each time I try, it ends up sounding like an abusive rant, which is NOT what I intended.

After reading the article, it seems that no matter which way management goes, someone is going to get pissed off. But in the grand scheme of things, it’s only copasetic if minorities are promoted over whites simply based on ethnicity. Whatever happened to promotions based on things like QUALIFICATIONS?

It’s been said many times that standardized testing is slanted against blacks. Crotchity has made the statement that blacks don’t know what a saucer is because of cultural differences. Here’s MY take on it…

It seems that rather than fight against “conforming to Whitey’s educational system”, far too much effort devising ‘separate language skills’ (i.e.: ‘black English’ and ‘Ebonics’).

Common logic would dictate that once a deficit is noted, those who are deficient would strive to better themselves rather than demand that the bar for excellence be lowered. The only way that ‘lowering the bar’ levels the playing field is by simply creating a generation that is less educated than the one before it! Yes, we have more technology at our disposal, but personal intelligence has been proven time and time again to be on the decline.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/2010/section3/table-sde-1.asp

Based on the table provided, out of the 3 highest groups of dropouts, only 2 of those groups are crying ‘foul’ when it comes to standard testing and discrimination when it comes to advancements based on qualifications and knowledge alone. Rather than continue basing advancement on entitlements because of ethnicity or a community’s ‘social make-up’, we MUST work together to hold those groups that are deficient to higher standards, thereby creating a more level playing field for all. We’ve all had our difficulties in school, but those that have attained the end result of graduation should NOT be penalized for staying the course!

I like how Ruff saw the need to cover his tracks and protect his reputation by ending his quote with, I havent slept with any of the above, which is kind of the point. You are not what you say you are, you are not what you hope to be, YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO. And when you choose to not date a race of people, it shows how racist you are.

And we all see how you fail to defend your positions with something called FACTS! It seems that you only come to the forums to see how much shit you can stir up, and then when you've created mayhem and chaos, you magically 'disappear' to watch the festivities without ever facing the firestorm you've created.

Your actions are reprehensible at best, and it negates your ability to pass judgment on those who have a different perspective than your own.

It's people like you that have an uncanny ability to negate any and all progress toward racial harmony in a matter of a few lines in an internet forum!

And you sit back and wonder why terms like 'troll', 'hypocrite’ are used to describe you…

So you’re actually ADVOCATING racism, just as long as it never gets pointed back to your particular in-group? So sorry to inform you, but you CANNOT have ‘racial equality’ while still advocating racism, elitism, separatism (which amounts to nothing more than modified segregation), or any other form of ‘it only applies if it benefits us’ mode of thinking!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.