Stanly Cup

PCP

My hope is Harper enough of this crap get back to real work.

But ONLY in Canada would they change sheduling for TV, and the "Hockey Game" won out over the Future Leadership of the the True North Strong and Free <sheesh> :beer:

Watching the debates for Canadian leadership is like listening 3 chihuahua bark at a Bull Mastiff.

Now back to Hockey Night in Canada .

Edited by tniuqs

It's true, shows what's important to Canadians. We need to get rid of Harper because he has no respect for democracy, and he even let private corporations decide who we are allowed to hear in our debate (separatists over hippies?) On the bright side we have two Canadian teams playing, and I hope on of them wins. Last Canadian Stanley cup was won by my home town team I do believe, the good ol' Calgary Flames.

Oh well hockey over politics is a good plan, considering our only choice in politics is one of the three stooges. Plus I have hope for my medic school hockey pool

• Like 1

What sport awards the Stanly Cup? Does the NHL know this? I can't imagine Lord Stanley being terribly happy with someone stealing the name of his cup. And misspelling the name to boot! Or was that to avoid copyright infringement?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

edited to add:

CAPS CAPS CAPS

Washington_Capitals.jpg

Edited by Kate_826

It's true, shows what's important to Canadians. We need to get rid of Harper because he has no respect for democracy, and he even let ? private corporations (that is called freedom of the press btw) decide who we are allowed to hear in our debate (separatists over hippies?) On the bright side we have two Canadian teams playing, and I hope on of them wins. Last Canadian Stanley cup was won by my home town team I do believe, the good ol' Calgary Flames.

Oh well hockey over politics is a good plan, considering our only choice in politics is one of the three stooges. Plus I have hope for my medic school hockey pool

I beg to disagree, screw hockey, over paid prima dona obviously your a Liberal, if one looks back all of the Liberal past PMs were French lawyers, Great Job boys and far more corrupt and proven Iggy is no different. The reason we are forced into this waste of another election is because the 3 chihuahua stalled all forward movement. Do you actually want second runners up, and 3rd runners and a separatist to run this country ... that's not democracy that's loonacy.

You are not a Hunter ps the long gun registry is proven a waste of 4 billion and more fatalities from hand guns and more police shot since the inception of Bill 68 .. ps more deaths from drowning in Canada yearly FACT, source Stats Canada.

You believe that releasing PROVEN criminals doing 1/6 of their time because its too crowded in the prisons ... ah group hug everyone, its time to get hard on crime and stop immigrating "gangs". ps you do the crime you pay the time.

You do not believe that the Defence of Canada and we should send our armed forces into harms way with antique aircraft ps may I remind you that SAR helo cancellation by the "Cretin Clown" cost 157 million in payouts and then Canadian still needed the SAR Helo because the sea kings, and Labs were dropping out of the air (this is called history repeats itself, will we never learn?)

Do you remember how underfunded poorly equipt CAF were as a result of the Liberals ?

Remember .. PM you remember the Airbus affair when the PM sued his own country to be PROVEN to be a crook in the long run ?

FACT: if Iggy was judged on attendance in Parlement (70 % of the time he was absent) he would have been dispelled from any PUBLIC SCHOOL.

The main reason for setting so called contempt (it was NOT a legal Ruling) it was a power struggle a out voted by the Chihuahuas ONLY. FACT !

Layton does have one good idea ... hold all the provinces accountable to targets and wait times for health care .. although he is confused as to provincial jurisdiction.

Laytons immigration concepts will make this country broke in a heart beat.

But throw your vote away and watch Canada's and Best Performing Economy in the WORLD in last 5 years with cooperating with the yappy bunch, raise corporate taxes and watch the companies increase your cost of living markedly increase (but I guess you want to pay MORE Taxes)and disagree with all the educated economists WORLD WIDE.

Got to agree the TV gods should have included E. May .. the green party (take a minute and actually LOOK at Green Party Policy ... you will never call them "hippys" again) in last election Green got 900,000 vote's unfortunately zero seats. BUT with only 1.2 million votes but 70 seats by the Quebec "pains in the ass" bound and determined to separate ... separate ... the Bloc heads should be charged with treason .

Sir John A MacDonald's ... Rep by Pop has been desecrated (by the Liberals in past definitions of riding's)

But go back to hockey ... Iggy wants to give the professional gladiators money to support them, because they are not making enough profit WTF ? where I could NEVER afford a seat in the nose bleed area in playoffs.

Yes Dump the Senate, but if I had an ace in my hand playing poker ... I would use it to shut the Chihuahuas UP, and that's the rules of democratic engagement FACT.

FACT the First government in Canadian History to ever lower taxes GST EVER, Harper said he would do it and he kept his promise.

Well back to Hockey .. far more important that your children's future or my retirement.

cheers

FLAMES ... BAH !

Edited by tniuqs

tniuqs===

Hockey trumps politics any day :) way more action and last I checked...it was frowned upon when two politicians start duking it out on the house floor...while in hockey...we live for that stuff :)

What sport awards the Stanly Cup? Does the NHL know this? I can't imagine Lord Stanley being terribly happy with someone stealing the name of his cup. And misspelling the name to boot! Or was that to avoid copyright infringement?

paramedicmike,

That was just my dumb ass mistake Mike when I typed it out last night. No excuses just bad spelling.